The Helpful Hints Thread

Is it ‘I 15 4RD’ ?

20 years ago it was BMWs that were always driven by dangerous knobs, 10 years ago it was Mercedes. Now it is Audis. Fortunately, unlike the BMW and Mercedes drivers of old, today’s Audi drivers only ever seem to buy black cars so are easier to spot.

My hint is -

A car suddenly slowing without reason is not an invitation to overtake, the driver has probably seen something you haven’t, or is about to perform an unsignalled manoeuvre.

Not the way we saw him driving it - no:D:D

If you’re a scooterist*, you should definitely overtake someone that can go faster than you when filtering and pull up in front of them at the lights, regardless of your skill, just to piss off those who can go faster than you and are better than you at filtering. This way, you can win the Traffic-Light-Grand-Prix :wink: …well, moral victory.:hehe:

*-note: does not include all scooterists. :smiley:

Pointing my finger like a gun at cyclists running red lights and then saying “bang” eases the murderous rage that I feel when they do it. And freaks them out a bit when they’re riding towards me.

Oh, and aftermarket air horns are quite handy. My Triumph now sounds a bit like an old Rover when I sound the horn. Admittedly, the lemmings are looking around for the angry car, not me, but at least they’re looking!

Remember, just because the police officer is out of his car dealing with a motorist when you decide to blat past him at great speed with super loud can and tiny number plate it doesn’t mean his mate on the police bike sat in front of him isn’t going to come after you !!