The Frogs ban headphones while riding

The man is a twat ignore
It’s not illegal to wear headfones

Thought as much, what a dick.

How the fck can you listen to music whilst riding?   Time to join the 20th century I think…

So what about Sena etc? If you ban earphones then will they be banned too?

Maybe we should stop deaf people riding too?!

I’ve never known someone go get done in their car for having a stereo too loud, not even told off in fact.

And yeah - I have got a phone and head phones, but I cant get it to play a CD :frowning:  

I don’t listen to music, it’s purely to get directions from my phone gps. Which is a tonne safer than drivers staring at their sat navs instead of looking at the road.

I downloaded Here maps onto a tablet - for the map / direction thing when I get lost.    Can it do a Sat Nav like commentary thing?  

I saw a moped rider texting while moving. I was mortified.

I just use my phone with one headphone and google maps or waze.

I’ve seen endless scooter/moped riders sipping coffee and smoking whilst riding haha

Might try and use my laptop riding in tomorrow… Will update LB on how it’s going while riding.

The funerals next week BTW.

How the fck can you listen to music whilst riding?   Time to join the 20th century I think... bluelagos
I find it chills me out more- I don't overthink, which I am prone to do, especially in stressful situations- the paralysis through analysis thing.

A bit of background music doesn’t negatively affect my riding- if it was super loud then it might but I just have it in the background.

it helps drown out wind noise too.

Hog - I meant how - as in how.   Not as in why.    Want to do it - but wouldnt have the first clue how to :slight_smile:  

Gimme the points and the fine - I can hear everything a lot better with earphones as it cancels out some of the wind noise. And I like listening to music when I ride. I get questioned about it a lot from cagers. I can’t see how it is different from windows shut, aircon on, kids screaming and causing trouble with the radio on… oh wait, yeah it is different - I’m still focused on the road and everything around me.

Agreed knuckle bump

Hog - I meant how - as in how.   Not as in why.    Want to do it - but wouldnt have the first clue how to :-)   bluelagos
Ah. :)

I use a bluetooth headset. :slight_smile:

Attachments

photo_upload.png

If you look most cab drivers and delivery drivers can be seen with headfones in
I use either headfones or in helmet speakers and have been doing for years for both gps and music
The volume is just loud enough but not to loud so I can’t hear the emergency services

I’ve tried riding with earbuds a few times but I find it really difficult to ride with them in.
I found it difficult to take off because I was so use to hearing my engine to know where the bite is.

I ride with ear plugs - I find (especially as my helmet isn’t as quiet as it used to be) they improve my feel for the road - they cut out enough noise that I can focus more on the noises I need to focus on. I think having music on wouldn’t distract that much tbh.