The "dear santa" thread

what do you guys want the fat judgemental bastard to bring you?

I’d love one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151896177922
and these cos mine are too big: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221919359618

I’m thinking of putting a deposit down for the Parcmotor event in April that Rixxy suggested. I mean I am going to ask Santa to get me a place on the Parcmotor event.

Hopefully he’ll think I’ve been good enough to deserve a working knee and a new ZX10R, if not I’ll set for an XSR900.

An aprakovic zaust, a helmet cam, an LB onesie, a new set of leathers, a new lid and a box of licorice allsorts.

A pony.

Every year since early childhood I’ve asked for a pony, but come Christmas morning, there’s never one wrapped up and waiting for me under the tree.

I can only conclude that either Santa is a complete c**t or that I’ve been a very, very bad girl.

Janey, Did you unwrap all the other Junk and there was nothing there you Like???

(How many people know that reference?)

UK Subs? I’d like to take credit for my vast musical knowledge, but Google helped me out :blush:

Nope.

Nothing. It doesn’t exists, you idiot.
Now praise the lord!
:smiley:

lol ^^^

Capital L for Lord. It’s a name, therefore it’s a noun. Hey, it’s God Himself, cool.

A pony.

Every year since early childhood I’ve asked for a pony, but come Christmas morning, there’s never one wrapped up and waiting for me under the tree.

I can only conclude that either Santa is a complete c**t or that I’ve been a very, very bad girl.

Guess what we’re having for xmas dinner …x

If you really have to, the name is god.
Or, as some people believe, goddess :smiley:
My phone spelling doesn’t capitalize any of them btw. :wink:

new set of textiles would be nice

Can you save us a bit Tim??
Xx

I stuck a new shoei hornet on the list, and I could do with a DAS. Also pineapples I want pineapples

a new bike would be nice, and a leather jacket…but probably will just get a lump of coal :wink:

I’m hoping Santa will bring me a KTM 1290SD GT.

But as Santa doesn’t exist my hopes now rest with the Tooth Fairy. :smiley:

Can we do a whip around for Vince’s pineapple? I really want Vince to have a pineapple now.