The daily chit chat

Cheers

I was there a few years ago too. I thought it was 6, 7 or maybe 8 years ago, but I was way out. It was when all of my hair was black :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One in, one out. Sold my Pegaso today. Bought a little something from the autojumble, in running condition. Needs a little spit and polish.

3 Likes

Heck Mian. Who makes that, Airfix?

1 Like

LOL

Strip the plastic off a Kawasaki and the most noticeable difference will be a 4 cylinder engine vs a single :wink:

1 Like

Oh thanks a lot John :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Great, now I want to build a GYTR R7.

Same power as an SV650 with a lot less race pedigree.

I’d much rather an old SV and a race van for the same money.

Well, you do like unreliable bikes, I guess.

As the owner of an MT series bike from new, an old SV would outlast it.

1 Like

Oh god, they still make them! I thought they were long gone.

I think this is the last year of them because of emissions. Rumour is of a new parallel twin engine from Suzuki next year.

You’ll like this Jay.

1 Like

That is absolutely amazing. But, my god, beyond uneconomical. Totally designed to maximise the bike for a race class.

I just need to track-convert my V2 and be done with it. I think it’ll be a winter project.

Any know anything about motorcycle taxis?

Virgin used to have a service. They used ex couriers I think. I’ve not seen one in ages though. Maybe the pandemic killed them off.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a Virgin motorbike taxi in years.

If it is around Central London I’ve used these guys several times. Great service. All staff are full-time employees with shares in the company, no zero-hours gig economy workers.

1 Like

A brilliant little cafe closing, I know a few folks on here have frequented it in the past.

Anyone looking for a new business Restaurant for sale in Dorking | Ryka's, R-16836

1 Like