The Boot at Sarratt - Bike & BBQ night - Monday 13th October 2008

Aww all work no play, I’m sure Westie will have a sausage on your behalf (I’ll keep me eye on him and the chef) :smiley:

That’s a mark against your name young lady :w00t::smiley: Must do better . . . will have to be there next month :slight_smile:

You coming Steve?

I’m not meeting at the ace now, so I will go there direct, see you later!

We really must stop lowering the tone :w00t: Nice to meet that new guy John :wink: he seemed like a friendly chap, he does remind me of someone but i can’t put my finger on it :D:)

Another good night :slight_smile: yeah, that John bloke did look familiar!! :wink:

Hmm Yeah, hello John got a new motor? ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see everybody, not been out for ages :w00t: Didn’t see this John bloke but saw a couple of new 'blades in the car park, it’s getting to be chav city up here in the sticks these days :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

I think I missed out on the food, the burgers looked fantastic and you got more chips with them than the scampi :cool:

Had to leave early, shattered and still am this morning :blink:

Yeah, I thought the His and His matching 'Blades rather fetching. :kiss: :smiley:

bit late to reply but, fab eve as always, good turnout, great food and company…:smiley:

Hi all,

Sorry it’s a bit late but just wanted to jot a quick note to say a huge thank you to all the London Bikers who once again came along to support the bike night at The Boot. It is great to see you all each month and we really do appreciate your support!

Look forward to seeing you all at the next one on Monday 10th November. As the weather is unlikely to be tropical sunshine and therefore probably not great for a BBQ, we’ll be offering up a bar menu instead (all at reduced ‘biker’ prices of course!). And yes, we’ll do desserts as well… still not convinced about the carrot cake with custard combination though Matt!

Cheers :wink:

Yeah there’s not many things Westie doesn’t like custard on ;):smiley:

Thanks for a nice evening, it’s hard trying to keep the kids in order especially when the after dinner mints came out :w00t: Looking forward to the 10th.