The best leather cleaner

Astonish leather cleaner always available in 99p stores:D

I keep telling you all…listen to me…its good stuff and after your leathers are cleaned use a good quality wax to soften and supple the leather;)

like which one please!? :slight_smile:

G wax or nikwax both top products and another tip is warm the wax using a hairdryer as you spread it on the leather;)

Is this for bike leathers or general bedroom attire? :Whistling:

Isn’t it obvious?

Nikwax for bike leathers. G Wax for the bedroom stuff :smiley:

I dunno mate, I think they both sound like bedroom ones :blink:

No, thet’s NipWax :stuck_out_tongue: Different stuff altogether :wink:

oh?

Oooh Grim you are so dirty minded lol:D

Any leather should be treated with nikwax or gwax…mmmmm nice and supple!

Thanks for posting the picture, i wasn’t expecting it to be in a bottle like that, maybe that’s why i missed it. I’ll have another look

Were you…astonished…that the bottle wasnt more modern looking!? :w00t::hehe:

Hehe, yeah.

Anyway, i give up, I’ve been in every shop in slough and I think I’ve seen the whole astonish range (it’s not that interesting) and i havn’t found the leather cleaner.

I there any chance wasp if you could buy me a couple of bottles and I’ll pay for them and get them when i come to collect the bike?

Ok will do:D

i’ll have some as well :wink:

As we all know leather is skin - what do we use to keep our skin supple and clean?

Thats right…plain old fashioned NIVEA.

Its what I use!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh bumbles you suprise me…i expected you to use vaseline:P;)

I only use Vaseline when my girlfriend starts to smoke…thats when i know to pull out and use lubrication!!!:P:D:)

try this on your leathers i use it on all my leather car seats boots gloves leather sette and of course the bike leathers

http://www.renapur.com/balsam.htm

[quote]
gizza (14/06/2008)

try this on your leathers i use it on all my leather car seats boots gloves leather sette and of course the bike leathers http://www.renapur.com/balsam.htm[/quote]Been using renapur for years now on everything leatherBest thing since sliced bread:D