the best brekkie around "so far as ive seen or eaten"

Sorry Junglizt1210 , it was somewhere just off the A494 but none of the place names on the map ring any bells.

banman I know it’s called “Londonbikers” but I think that’s because we bike in London, not because we stay inside the M25 all the time.

The Scots expressions for this were either “Ah could eat a scabby-heidet wain” or, in cases of extreme hunger, “Ah could eat a scabby horse between twa pissy mattresses”. Take your pick.

See above - first post. Busy Bee, M25 J22 (depends which direction your coming from obliviously) Look-up the Radlett Road just west of the M25 J22 on the northside of the M25. Always find someone going up from the Ace on a Thursday night.

I know it… not been there but it sounds like its worth a visit. i;m too fat for ma bike gear any hoo :slight_smile:

Dude, have you tried Miracles near Cockfosters tube station… had many a feast in there!!!

Where in enfield are you?

Miracles ?! :hehe: yeah, occasionally have a salad there with the missus. Tried the breakfast, was ok, but the crowd is too poser for me!! :smiley: You dont hang out there do you!? :w00t:

What about the Regency Cafe? Surely can’t beat that. (Regency St, SW1 - starred in Layer Cake)

Yeah all the time, in there now on my blackberry!

Haha, they do a really mean burger though… the miracles incredibles, will fill you up for days! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the yummy yummy omlette is good!

Well it actually costs £10 but it looks like a bargain…Oh and if you eat it within 20 mins without a drink its free:D

HOLY MOLY… which place did you have that at? I could eat half of that - at most!

Mario’s in Warren Street. It is 10 eggs 10 sausages 10 rashers 10 slices of toast and 5 slices of black pudding, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms! Allegedly its 5000 calories…

As they say in the West Country “Proper Job”:w00t:

What no chips? pah! :smiley:

GERT LUSH!!! :w00t::w00t:

(did you just happen to know I’m from Bristol?) :stuck_out_tongue: