The Ace this friday, 26th. Chinese food.

bit short of wonga at the moment! so may miss the buffet but will be round the ace later :smiley:

Can i come? lots of duck pancake roll for me please :smiley:

Sorry Rocker Chic, totally forgot, I knew there was something I was spose to arrange :Whistling:

[quote]
Terry-Moto (25/09/2008)

Sorry Rocker Chic, totally forgot, I knew there was something I was spose to arrange got me mind on the xmass party ,i am arrangeing that as well :Whistling:[/quotwell done terry :stuck_out_tongue:

oh bugger forgot about this one, im sorry gonna have to give it a miss as im orf to devon for the weekend. Have a good one!

Hi guys, sorry my post wasn’t more useful before, the computer at work is rubbish! But cheers kevsta, i’m sure that’s the one, although i’ve never been before.

Here’s the restaurant, http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant-4067.php

And here’s directions from the ace,

View Larger Map

or as that doesn’t seem to be working, use this link!
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr=nw107ud&daddr=w30pa&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=17.811932,39.550781&ie=UTF8&z=15

The more the merrier! :smiley:

That’s the place. Used to head there for lunch every now and again when I work at Hanger Lane. Looking forward to the MSG!

I’ve just spoke to the restaurant, they said we should book if more than 10 people, but it would be a £2 non-refundable deposit per person. Not sure what to do, I might pop along in a bit.

(George hasn’t logged on for 2 days! Were doing ok so far!! :smiley: )

Not wondering what he is doing with all that time when he is not logged in… Trust is such a bh

No :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean, my card got refused yesterday in the petrol station! (Lucky Fishface was with me, although she wasn’t too happy about paying!) I just hope i’ve been paid today, or i’ll be watching everyone else eat! :w00t: Shame you can’t make it, haven’t seen you in ages.

I should be at the ace tonight. And I’ve never knowingly turned down an all-you-can chinese. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tom.

Cool, we’ll see you there before 8pm then :slight_smile:

Good thing I was late for work and had to ride in, as I totally forgot about Chinese tonight. … Count me in. :slight_smile:

I would like to come but will be elsewhere, will think of you all :slight_smile:

Strewth, I never thought I’d be the sort to post a reason why I can’t come . . . :pinch:

Look out for me at the Ace please :smiley:

Cool. Table booked for 8pm, see you all at the ace.

Lovely evening nice to see a good turn out tonight at the kids free for all… Stacy, Ginger and Garret! :D:D:D:D

Marks found his new bike, take a look :wink:

Attachments

New-Camera-014.jpg

Nice bike! :hehe:
Great night! It was a really good turnout, great food, great company and George was very surprised! :smiley:
(Sorry if we lost anyone en route!)

A very good night indeed :smiley: