The AA... taking the piss

I love it when they tell me on page 1 I’m upgraded to Silver for free, and it will autorenew automatically. Then on the pack of that I see this…

Every year the same shit… Apparently the year before I had a discount which was equal to two years of cover. This is by far the largest jump I’ve seen

For point of fairness, the RAC do exactly the same shit and I just end up flip flopping between the two as had bad experiences with recovery via bank/ insurance

Happens to me every year as well and every year I call and they reduce the price to the prior year.

ps your negotiating position is stronger the less call outs you’ve had.

The RAC always bump it back down to near what I paid the previous year after a phone call.
I don’t mind paying a bit more due to inflation and suchlike but double is taking the micky

Yeah I always getting it back down to what a new customer would pay / what I paid

It’s just annoying that they can’t give people their best price first time… And we have to do this stupid dance where I waste £20mins on a call.

Last year they refused to budge so as we were on the call I went online and got the new customer price. Finished it before I finished my call and it didn’t pick me up as returning customer. Was fun saying that on call

Just get your insurance with Bemoto and you get free UK and European breakdown cover.
Works for me!