Tescos Hayes bypass petrol station

Me and CFC went in yesterday and they wouldnt let us fill up with out taking lids off, so i said B…X and we rode off. It give me the hump big time, im no bloody CHAV !!

They’ve seen you before

To give them credit they have to deal with the ****s who ride over the fields there, it doesn’t surprise me and no doubt my time will come, usually im in the car when I use that tesco petrol station though.

Is that the one at the white hart round about? Because they tried that one on me so I took it off. I was werring a balaclava and they asked me to took it off. I refused based on the fact that it is againts, my religion… They said what is your religion, I said mine but that is good enough for you unless you ask valed muslim women to unvale…
They where so looking so sure so I say, listen, if you do not want me to pay, just say so and I will be on my mery way or we can call the cop so that I can press charges for religious discrimination…
They took my money and no need to tell you that they have yet ask me to remove my lid again so far…
IDIOTS they are…

Hayes harbors the dregs of society…

No D675, you’re on about the BP? Garage… the Tesco ones down off the Hayes Bypass at Yeading.

Imo by riding out & not filling up they just think *you wern’t going to pay any way & they don’t give a fook wether they get your buisness, they only work there

I think the way forward is carry about £3 in pennys under your seat in a bank money bag or something, put it on the counter & show him you got a note & say “there you go mate, waste my time making me take me kit off, have a nice time counting” and walk out

Saying that it would not do your mass centralisation any good

lol - yes good idea.

My party trick is to take the lid off to fill up - then put it back on when I walk in… they have two choices… they let me pay… or I leave. I’m yet to leave without paying.

m

The funny thing is, if you look at the boards with the registrations of people who havn’t payed - all the descriptions of the vehicles are car’s!!!

I think the way forward is carry about £3 in pennys under your seat in a bank money bag or something, put it on the counter & show him you got a note & say “there you go mate, waste my time making me take me kit off, have a nice time counting” and walk out

I love that idea. However, they could p1ss you off right back by refusing to accept your 3 quids worth of coppers and demand an alternative means of payment from you, as 1p’s and 2p’s are legal tender only to the value of 20 pence.

Then they’d watch as you scraped up your sheckles back into your little plastic bag and skulked away!

if they refuse to take payment, you can legally walk out and deal with it through police with no charge.

I was in there this morning and one of the cashiers has said that an old boy has taken his story to the local press! This Tesco garage is extremely popular for driveaways on average over 5 a DAY, I visited today at 11am and they already has 3 by this time. The CCTV in the shop, forecourt and surrounding area are not up to much at a cost of over £123K to install and the staff have to write registrations down by hand and have to prove to their bosses that they have been doing so! In 2004 this shop was attacked by armed robbers 13 times half of which wore helmets! - The police kept quiet, the press were never told and the local residents only found out when Tesco applied to have the store open 24hrs when locals told their stories which all came from staff who couldnt speak out for fear of losing their jobs!

The main store doesnt fair better either, especially the car park. Some customers are mugged within metres of the store security and they didnt even batter an eye lid, one guy who had lost both legs in an accident had his legs swept away by some teenagers who continued to steal his wallet, shopping and his mobile…now that one was in the local rag! Oh! by the way if you shop there, keep away from the far side, left of the shopping parade and along that side of the car park, anything that might be worth a few quid or a sucker mark left on your screen from your satnav or even blacked-out windows will be seen a fair game by the local scum and there is plenty of them around!

Rambling on a bit, but in conclusion to the helmet issue, Tesco may insist, but the cashier feel safer dealing with someone takes their helmet off!

Hmm why they want us to remove lids BTW?

I agree mate big time