Terry, Tug and Ben

Tug, Terry and Ben walk into the Ace one evening.

After they drink a couple of beers they are ready to leave, but the waitress won’t let them unless they have 12 inches of dick between them.

Ben whips his out and shows his 6 inches.

Tug drops his pants and shows his 5 inches.

Finally,Terry finds his 1 inch winkle.

The waitress says “Ok, thats 12 inches you can go”.

As the’re walking away Tug says “Thank god we had Ben with us” To which Terry replies “Thank god I had a boner or we’d still be there.” :slight_smile:

:w00t::D:hehe:

These jokes seem to be getting more and more personal.

But still very funny. :smiley:

i always thought terry had a shrimp dick…:w00t::P;), im gonna measure it when we go to Wales…:stuck_out_tongue:

:w00t::wink:

Wait for Terrys comeback if you think that was personal :w00t::smiley:

:w00t: I nearly spilt my vodka and coke! :hehe:

sorry wolfie will give ya some warning next time!:smiley:

Its ok Mate you can buy me another drink HAHA:D

and how do you know about the size of there knobs? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Johnp told me;):smiley:

lol eeeewwww…

:smiley:Chunks I have herd that you carry one of these round with you to stop you p*ssing on your fingers :smiley:

Shewee is a moulded plastic funnel that provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating without removing clothes whilst standing AND sitting.

When positioned securely under the crotch, and with underwear pushed to the side, Shewee directs urine away from the body to a suitable place, such as a toilet, a container or a conveniently located tree!

No more crossed legs or uncomfortable squatting.

Maintain your privacy and banish bare bottoms!

Stand up at public toilets to avoid unhygienic seats and smelly portable loos.

Hike/climb/ski/jog off the beaten track, miles from the nearest toilet.

Travel the world with the comfort of home in your pocket.
And a few of the Girls were mentioning on friday night mate that they been checking you out and you got Camel Toe, now I dont want to be the one to start the rumour (cause I dont do starting rumours :Whistling: ) But I’ll let the Girls on here see for themselves. So Girls next time you see Chunks Check it out :D:)

And what exactly were you looking for when you found Shewee’s then Tel? Sure you didn’t miss spell She/he’s as I know you are keen on a bit of Lady Boy action;):smiley:

Leave my Camel Toe out of it, its a deliberate ploy to stop JohnP looking at me in the way you know he does all the boys:D

thats not right…ive got 7 inches and bens got 4:hehe:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D