terrible news

Hi,

Just been been on to my Hog Chapter web site and it seems at least one of the riders who died was from the Essex Chapter.

Thoughts with all the family and friends of all the bikers involved.

Steve

Enfield boy myself.

RIP both. Sympathy to their families and friends

RIP … Awful news …

my work colleague just told me that the biker from ilford was one of his dear friends from church, they were on there way to belguim for the day. 2 bikers died, and another on life support machine, lets hope he makes it.

Just down the road from us too.

Thoughts to the families.

If the driver was at fault then they better throw the book at him

R.i.P sad news

So many people affected by the actions of one fool;

family and friends of the victims, those who had to deal with the aftermath and, not least, the driver of the lorry that the bikes hit, seriously injured and in hospital, and his family and friends.

I noticed that there was a fatal accident on the A13 early Sunday morning. This also involved a BMW car which collided with a lorry.

On Friday evening I drove back from Basildon on the A13 and, as usual, the boy-racers in their souped-up BMs, Hot-Hatches et al were flying along the road, weaving in and out of the traffic. It’s the same on the A12.

Fellow bikers, take care, especially if you’re younger than me with lots more of your lives before you.

Enfield Lad myself…

Any1 know what bikes they were riding??? Or who they were???

My heart goes out to them and there families. It allways touches you a bit more when the people involved are from where your from…

Ian Cutmore was one of them (from Ilford)

The Enfield chap was riding a Harley, the Ilford Chap was on a Triumph and the other chap who was injured was on a Ducati, details obtained from one of the local papers websites

Quite a mix of bikes

Sounds horrible…

Does anyone have the details of how the crash happened? What the car driver did exactly…I’m thinking rear shunt.

Sympathies to the families…Can’t imagine what it’s like to go through something like this :sad:

R.I.P

This is a quote from a quote on another Forum:

Inspector Harman said an articulated lorry carrying metal waste collided with a BMW car and both vehicles smashed through the crash barrier at Brentwood, Essex, into early morning traffic, hitting a group of five motorcyclists.

Jimc’s asked the chap who found the Report for a link but he won’t be online until later.

There is a detailed report here -

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=IPED24%20Mar%202007%2011%3A27%3A03%3A003

And an incredibly depressing one here -

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=ghouls-film-m25-crash-dead–&method=full&objectid=18805782&siteid=62484-name_page.html

That second article is sick - It can’t have been easy attending this accident and then to deal with all of that must of made it ten times worse.

More information

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=IPED24%20Mar%202007%2011%3A27%3A03%3A003

I have to say i am sickened that people could film an accident in that way!

I hope they feel ashamed of themselves sick B******s

Just seen a pic of the aftermath on the front of my local paper, such devastation.

Apparently the other two riders who were injured were from Waltham Cross, a 47 yr old riding a gold Aprilia and a 41 yr old riding a silver Aprilia.

Sympathies to the families of the deceased, and best wishes for a speedy recovery for the WC guys.

xx

sad to the core. We live with this possibilty everyday. Though if it does happen I would rather that someone tried to help me rather than gather some sick footage for their youtube site. People are ****ed these days wheres the humanity. sad sad sad.