Teenager dead and another seriously injured in crash after police chase

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/clapton-crash-teenager-dead-and-another-seriously-injured-in-crash-after-police-chase-a3176411.html

not sad at all… wanna bet how they make a freaking huge deal about this and police go even softer on these moped scumbags?

Comment pending - awaiting update on details of theft

Good news, thanks for sharing.

Keep them coming in please.

edit: perhaps Cameron should seek to take NHS benefits away from these idiots instead of clamping down on EU wide benefits

“not sad at all”

Exactly. Those twats are wrecking havoc around my area in summer. Never wear a helmet cos they know they won’t be chased by the cops. Driving through parks where children play etc.
Sometimes I see them Blasting on R1’s and GS’s and some really nice rides clearly stolen from some genuine bikers. They are disgrace to a biker community (and humanity).

So many times we called the police, and they were like oh we can’t do much as they aren’t wearing a helmet “we are aware of the problem lalala”. To me it’s even more of a reason to give them a chase. At least problem is then solved permanently.

Sometimes I see them Blasting on R1's and GS's and some really nice rides clearly stolen from some genuine bikers. hellfire2260
The amount of tracksuit and manbag riders I see around London on S1KRRs and R1s is ridiculous.

maybe i am just a cunt but have no sympathy for them… if they didlt run from the police then never would have happened and one still be alive and other now injured 

Wish this wouldve happened to the cunts who knicked my blade!!

I’m just glad they hit a van, and not a pedestrian.

I’m just glad.

Without knowing the exact details, good.

These scum have been getting away with it for too long. Seen too may of these idiots around town, clearly on stolen bikes, clearly out to commit crimes. 

Seriously??? You’re actually glad that people have died? You’re praising that fact that parents have lost their kids???

Regardless of what the little shitheads had done to warrant being chased, the fact that there were fatalities is awful. And I don’t see what there is to celebrate in people dying (even if they do ride scooters). I’ve had a lot worse inflicted on me by other people than having my bike nicked, and even those I wouldn’t seriously wish dead.

I would say they got what was coming. I don’t wish they were dead but I would say it’s self inflicted.

Precisely :+1:. If you live that lifestyle you accept the consequences. But a loss of a life is still something sad, no matter of the circumstances.

Nope sorry I’m still glad.

Haha, I wouldn’t’ve expected anything less from ya :grin:

Precisely 👍. If you live that lifestyle you accept the consequences. But a loss of a life is still something sad, no matter of the circumstances. Janey
That's really a matter of opinion. The idiot that died cleared up valuable NHS space for someone else that can be in urgent need. Shame about the other idiot where even air ambulance got wasted on to preserve his life, again that air ambulance could have been used for something better...

I’ve had three bikes stolen. I’d happily kill the fuckers who stole them myself. So I don’t have a lot of sympathy for the kids. I do for the parents, but not for the kids who made their own choices.

Not forgetting the police officers will be going through a shit storm because the press will do there best to portray the scrot as a church going choir boy who would do no harm to no one

Not forgetting the police officers will be going through a shit storm because the preyed will do there best to portray the scrot as a church going choir boy who would do no harm to no one Wise
Agreed Wise. Basically anyone who fares barely and DIDN"T commit a crime or make the choice to steal the bike.

It states theft but doesnt say that it was the bike that was stolen !