Talan Racing Documentary (Trailer)

Many of you know of my connection with Talan Motorsport.

Well, for anyone interested, the trailer of the documentary which has been filmed over the past 2 years has just been released

Can’t wait to see the whole film.  I feel very proud of my connection with the guys.

I like the look of this film. You have good reason to be proud.

Fighters spirit is fantastic and for me people like this demonstrate that spirit perfectly.

“2 fingers up at fate”

I was so impressed with that older one, the little voice inside or something. Will watch this for sure. Must go and see him race this year.

I was so impressed with that older one, the little voice inside or something. Will watch this for sure. Must go and see him race this year. yourebarred
The older guy as you put it is Talan.  He is paralysed from the chest down.  Steve is parlaysed from the waist down, and Louis is an above knee amputee.

All the guys are impressive, very humble but also very pragmatic.

I was so impressed with that older one, the little voice inside or something. Will watch this for sure. Must go and see him race this year. yourebarred
The older guy as you put it is Talan.  He is paralysed from the chest down.  Steve is parlaysed from the waist down, and Louis is an above knee amputee.

All the guys are impressive, very humble but also very pragmatic.

T.C
That's not what I meant at all. I mean this previous film..https://vimeo.com/109999643

Ah, OK, you meant the earlier/older documentary?  Apologies, I misunderstood you.

Do go and see the guys race live if you get the chance, you will nit be dissapointed.