SW 19.... hornet 07!

Hi there…Recently got a very nice bike , already started riding it in the London streets,with all the Uber cars making U turn in front of me or turning right…! good bless ABS combined ! :/ 
Nevertheless , my goal is simple… make new friends and start going for rides around and outside London, nice gatherings at a local hub and discover and learn new things about bikes!!

So…anyone around here(SW19 3…) wanna show a newbie the surroundings   or take hi  out for his first group  ride? :wink:  hit me up any time… !Until then…Cheersss!!

Bye now!!

Welcome to the forum
SW 19 isn’t to far from work for me

nice choice, mate. I got 08 model, but i live in east :confused:

Hoya, make sure it’s locked up & Borough market on a weds would be a good start

nice choice, mate. I got 08 model, but i live in east :/ win98se
shouldn;t be any hassle...we can catch up any time.i ride to westfield startford quite often, i have a friend meeting him up there... ;)   
Hoya, make sure it's locked up & Borough market on a weds would be a good start Curtis
thanks for the heads up, yeas is heavily locked up...not sure where is this, but we can have a ride some day.. ;) 
Welcome to the forum SW 19 isn't to far from work for me Wise
thanks....anytime u wanna go for pint or so, hit me up.. ;) 

Hi there, i thought i will come up with some shots of new looking 'Horny" as i like to call it :smiley: and i MUST make some time on wed eve to show up for BM meet up…so there you go.! 

The new look has LED smoked indicators(shorter and much nicer), LED 25W headlights,carbon fiber look on the fuel tank lid,and best part the full double Yoshimura exhaust which makes a big difference,visual and sound point of view. Enjoy!

Hi there...Recently got a very nice bike , already started riding it in the London streets,with all the Uber cars making U turn in front of me or turning right...! good bless ABS combined ! :/  Nevertheless , my goal is simple... make new friends and start going for rides around and outside London, nice gatherings at a local hub and discover and learn new things about bikes!!

So…anyone around here(SW19 3…) wanna show a newbie the surroundings   or take hi  out for his first group  ride? :wink:  hit me up any time… !Until then…Cheersss!!

Bye now!!

Golden Hornet07

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Looks good. Welcome. Check the rideout section for ride outs.

Is that actually the number plate…because that’s awesome.

We will not take the piss out of you riding horny …