SV1000 K4

Right, so following my accident last month, i’m selling my SV. It was a front end collision, about 25-30mph, I went straight into the geezer’s side door. It was written off, a Cat C. Damage is:

*front end damage to nose cone.
*front bit of frame which the clocks etc bolt onto is bent
*rhs fairings scuffed (when i dropped it)
*rhs crash bung bolt bent
*rhs bar end scuffed
*rhs exhaust protector scuffed
*rhs brake lever (pazzo) slightly scuffed on end (shorty lever)
*screen broken
*rhs engine casing scuffed
*forks seem to be straight, seals aren’t leaking or anything. Feel free to inspect on viewing.
*scratches and gouges on fork sliders (bottoms), stanchions are fine.

This bike will go back on the road without too much cost, I just can’t afford to do it as i’m gonna be needing to buy a van due to new employment. Or you could just slap some track fairings on it, sort out the front bit of frame and off you go!

*34,000(ish) miles on the clock
*full service history and receipts, very well looked after as i’m sure some of you know!
*pazzo’s
*BlueFlame cans
*K&N filter
*GSXR 1000 rear shock
*braided lines f&r brakes and clutch
*lots of other bits and bobs
*datatool 4 alarm

starts and runs absolutely fine, all electrics/lights working etc. Tax’d and MOT’d, V5, 2 keys etc etc

I’m looking for £1250 ovno, although will sell for a grand(ish) without the cans and levers.

PM me if you’re interested or you want more pics or info

Cheers, Nahum

Attachments

DSCF3377.JPG

DSCF3378.JPG

DSCF3380.JPG

DSCF3380.JPG

DSCF3384.JPG

DSCF3390.JPG

I’m sure its no suprise that I might be interested :wink: When you say without cans or levers - do you mean that there will be a GP style exhaust and no clutch or brake, or would you replace them with the originals? :smiley:

hehe, thanks Gabs. Yea, i’ll replace them with the originals, although it does sound mental without the cans!!:D. If you’d like to come and have a look at it, just gimme a bell.

Cheers

hehe, thanks Gabs. Yea, i’ll replace them with the originals, although it does sound mental without the cans!!:D. If you’d like to come and have a look at it, just gimme a bell.

Cheers

ok dude - let me get this weekend out the way and i will see where i am with money. ta.

well it sold on ebay, bloke coming to pick it up sat evening. If he doesn’t pick it up then i’ll post up here, but for now, it’s sold. Sorry!

SOLD!