SV and Bandit sunday at the Ace

If any of you guys are around on Sunday, its Bandit and SV day at the Ace!

Sparky, colleagues and of course yours truly will be there with the wheelie machine so stop by, say hi and have a go!

I’ll dig out me Bandit. :smiley:

Thanks for the details Ally! I’ve tried the Extreme Wheelie guys, but not Sparky - so looking forward to that.Hopefully I can get in a good go before (and after) the Hellfire caves trip. I’ll be there for 9ish :slight_smile:

I gather you said its £10 for 4 mins or £15 for 8 – with coaching included. Grand!

AlexNote the string on the front wheel :wink:

Yeah thats right… should be there from 9am
He also does private 1 hour tuition but that wont be at the Ace on sunday…

ALSO ive heard that there will be a prize to the person who can keep it up the longest :wink:

Private tuition? … I’m very curious and will have to learn more on Sunday :smiley:

sounds good will have to come by on Sunday

I am gonna aim to get up there to but need to help a mate out with a few things and not sure what time i will get there.

Either way i wll be parking in the car park, with Cilia, however you Ally will have to park in the road where you belong, no BMW allowed :smiley:

I will try and get down too, have to do my headbearings on my bird first.

Just a reminder wheelie machine tomorow! :smiley:

my mates had a go on the wheelie machine and found it very interesting and learnt a lot from it apparently.

it was nice finally getting to meet sparky himself, and i put the bike on the dyno and was pleasantly surprised with the results.

good day all in all, thanks ally for the heads up on heading down there (:

Popped down (a few times)

Good to see my SV and 1 Bandit representing! Hopefully it was busier earlier :stuck_out_tongue:

Great fun at the Ace on the Wheelie Machine, and polished off TimR’s outing to Hellfire and Henley perfectly.

Here’s a few photos :wink:

thanks had a great time and did Jason win with 25 seconds ?

I’ve never heard of this before. I’m assuming its the bucking bronco for bikers. The bikes obviously stationary, but is the rear wheel on a rotating base so you can give it a bit of wellie before you pop the clutch?
How much for the private tuition? I may be interested.

Regards,

BM

I’ve never heard of this before. I’m assuming its the bucking bronco for bikers. The bikes obviously stationary, but is the rear wheel on a rotating base so you can give it a bit of wellie before you pop the clutch?
How much for the private tuition? I may be interested.

Regards,

BM

the rear wheel is on a rolling drum like used on dynos and the rear axle is fixed. There is a rope to the front wheel so you dont flip. You dont clutch up you use power to get the front wheel up and then you try to find the balance point and see how long you can keep it there before front wheel comes down or goes backwards.

Really good fun and makes you realise how dam hard it is

Gutted i missed it, Sorry Ltl Ally :unsure:

who stayed up the longest :w00t: thats on the wheelie machine ofcourse.

Yes Jason did win, i will email him later with the details :slight_smile:
I ended up getting roped in to get on it myself which was very embarassing! :blush:

There were quite a few earlier in the day :slight_smile:

Gems and Alex did really well on it as did superoli and Rixxy. Well done guys.

In the next few days there will be info on the website when sparky will be at the Ace next. But if you want to check him out at the Wembly show on the 25th July he will be doing a show with a female car drifter so come along and say hi and cheer him on!

Aww… you had a go in the end?! And I missed it! Darn! You’ll just have to show me again :smiley:

What’s all this about a Wembley show? That sounds great fun - let me know the details and maybe I can bring some other friends too.

PS - congrats to the winner! 25 seconds sounds a great achievement. Not quite sure how many I got (think I got some :slight_smile: