Suzuki SV1000S & Triumph Speed Four

Hi All,

Bought these two bikes ‘fairly’ recently and it was the intention to use one as a commuter (SV) and the other as a fancy toy (Triumph). Unfortunately, I got a job offer which was better than I was expecting so I am likely to take this. Downside it is in mainland Europe and it is less money than I’m on now (take a step back to take a step forward sort of thing) so I need to raise the finances to move and front me for the first year whilst I’m there. Here’s a quick spec:

Bike 1:

Suzuki SV1000 K3
Just under 25k Miles
Full Service History (and I mean FULL!)
Gunmetal Grey
V5c present
8 Months MOT, 4 Months TAX
2 Keys

Fitted with Road Legal Aftermarket Exhausts (& OEM Cans included), DB Screen, Lowered seat, Braided Lines for clutch/brakes, aftermarket adjustable levers.

Tyres are in good condition and the chain & sprockets are unlikely 2k old. Sparkingly clean.

Only downsides are very minor dent to the tank (hard to see area) and a scratch on the LHS front fairing (inner part).

£1750, no offers. (I reckon that’s a good offer…I’m losing money on it at selling it at that price)

Bike 2:

Triumph Speed Four
2004 Model in Triumph Green
Just under 20k Miles
Lots of servicing & history
Recent new generator & front brake discs, has been serviced very recently.
Good tyres & chain/sprockets.
New clutch cable
2 Keys
Gorgeous, gorgeous bike and pulls beautifully. Never really got a chance to ride it quickly on dry roads but I can easily tell the handling is superb. Very responsive and light.

Fitted with rear carbon fibre hugger & aftermarket radiator cowls (one of which has a mark on it…the only real blemish on the bike)

£1850, no offers.

Particulars

Collection from close to Staines, Surrey
Viewings possible upon prior arrangement
Cash on collection only - first come, first served (at the prices stated)
Photos to follow - thanks!

pics

Good price on the S4 - trouble is I just bought one…:pinch:

Mine was same year for more money …but had a new set of tyres…good luck with it.

Photos will be supplied on Thursday I hope.

The S4 is cheaper than most/all out there for the reason to sell relatively quickly. I attached a photo of it albeit the belly pan, aftermarket can, rack & seat cowl isn’t on the bike anymore.

Attachments

IMG-20121026-00048.jpg

still waiting for pics of sv, i am on the look out for a 2nd bike

I sat on this bike yesterday when I was picking some tools up from Greg…and damn it’s nice! I was soooo tempted…

Saw them both day before really nice bikes was tempted by the Triumph

Sorry yeah I meant I saw them both but sat on the SV :-). The triumph is nice too!

Triumph is spoken for, now removed from eBay.