Suzuki SV1000S SK4 - 2006, Silver, valid MOT & TAX + many accessories with the bike

Hi All

I am currently selling my bike as will need to give biking a break for a few years ( unfortunatelly :frowning: ) and wondering whether anyone here would be interested.

Thank you for looking.

All the best, Katrina

14,000 miles. 2006 reg, silver, fully faired Suzuki SV1000S SK4.

MOT till 04/2012
TAX till 10/2012
HPI clear

Well cared for bike with many original Suzuki SV accessories and aftermarket exhausts. One previous owner and long term current lady owner since May 2008. The bike has been good to me, very reliable and has been serviced regularly, have service history.

Included accessories: dark tinted double bubble screen, original SV tank cover, seat cowl, orginal SV top case, front fender extender, stainless steel oil cooler cover, frame protectors and a K&N air filter. The twin aftermarket exhausts make the sound of this lovely v-twin even deeper and louder.

There is one small crack in the fairing under the right handlebar, otherwise everything else is in excellent condition. Parts are not a problem at all as the SV650 parts fit the SV1000 also. Both tyres are in very good condition. I still have the original SV exhausts, lower belly pan, and other accessories available. Very sadly getting rid of this baby due to change in family circumstances.

£3295 ONO

Please feel free to contact me anytime for further information or to arrange a viewing.

Thank you, Katrina

Attachments

02--8588952981635887058.jpg

01--8588952981636043308.jpg

03--8588952981635887058.jpg

04--8588952981541199558.jpg

05--8588952981541043308.jpg

Nice bike hon, shame you need to sell it. You might want to take off your phone number. All sorts of pervs on here, unless you enjoy heavy breathing, late night phone calls :slight_smile:

that is a nice bike good luck with the sale…

Thanks both!

Yeah you’re right NatureGirlie, I will delete my number soon, will leave just for now to make it easier for peeps to contact me. Meanwhile, there is always the red receiver button :wink:

However, I will definitely come back to riding in a few years. Would never think of giving it up!

loverly SV…nice condition, alot better than mine!:smiley:

+1 haha

Thank you, I love SVs, glad it shows! :stuck_out_tongue:

me too, i have a love affair with them!

650’S & 1000’S

soon to be re-building mine, getting rid of the war wounds etc

buying a hornet as well, i test rode one, soooo much fun and nice and smooth, no more numb hands!

hahaha, yeah as much as i lurve the low rumbling sound of the v-twins, tingling hands after the vibrations of the ride is something one really has to get used to, small price to pay for the joy these bikes bring though!

good luck with getting a nice hornet, its pretty awesome that you will be able to swap bikes as the mood takes you :cool:

hope u post some pics up after you revamp yr SV :smiley:

specially after a high speed motorway ride or a morning hooning about the lanes, last week my hands were numb for ages after, i use renthal grips which probably doesn’t help!

love the sound of a Vee, coming off the throttle on one with open pipes…glorious!!

yeh that’s if i keep my SV, i’m debating what to do, tis a hard decision to make!

yeh hopefully i will post some pics up when she looks pretty again:D