Suzuki SV 650

Hi everyone

I’m trying to help a very good friend of mine who’s will not be able to ride a bike for a long time due to a serious illness … so , unfortunately , a very genuine reason for sale

A nice example of low mileage sv650 year 2000

The bike is in very good condition however it wears the signs of a ten years old machine with some marks here and there.
I took the picture of the scratch on the tank which is the biggest and more noticeable.
The chain shows a bit of superficial rust due to the fact that it has not been used for a few months.
The bike is mechanically sound with no rattles, leaks or anything else, the engine sounds nice and tight and it has been ridden for the occasional sunday blast without being trashed.
In is stored under a heavy duty cover in a garden.
Tyres have plenty of tread left.
Overall a nice bike ideal for commuting to work or as a first bike after passing the test.

I will try to answer you question as well as I can, I advise to come and check the bike
Viewing can be arranged during weekends, the location is in south London (SE27).
Test ride possible with the full amount of cash for the buy it now price in my hands, insurance and driving license handy.
CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY.

£1300 or near offers
Call Andrea 07931871928

the bike is also on ebay at http://tinyurl.com/3632t5j