Suzuki GSXR750 K7 Isle of Man TT Limited Edition Motorbike

For sale is my stunning Suzuki GSX-R 750 K7 Isle of Man TT Limited Edition
This is the nicest bike I’ve ever owned and I’m so sad to see it go, but I need to free up some funds for my track bike.

Details about the bike:

• Number 190 of 200
• 9300 miles on the clock
• Bike is in absolutely stunning condition with no noteworthy blemishes
• Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer, with baffle. Sounds amazing. (Original included)
• Fully carbon-fibre rear wing on bike. (Original included)
• Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs fitted less than 1000 miles ago. Excellent tyres with loads of life left.
• R&G Heated Grips
• R&G Crash Bungs
• Bike cleaned every weekend and coated with ACF50 (anti-corrosion formula) spray every month. Therefore there is no rust at all and the bike looks younger than its age.
• Bike serviced professionally at every point necessary.
• Colour coded race hump (Rear seat included)
• Pics show bike without rear foot pegs but these are included.
• Mini number plate also included (Looks great but not sure if legal)
• Top of the range Yuasa battery only 3 months old
• Tax until end of October 2013.
• Will get the bike a fresh MOT before sale.
• Bike currently has a Road Angel BIKETRAC tracker on it which is the best of its kind. Worth a lot of money and reduces insurance premiums by a good margin. This is currently not included in the sale of the bike but if you are interested in keeping it then I would want something like an extra £250 for it.

Read any reviews of this bike and you’ll see that the GSXR750 is the best all round sports bike out there, and in this paint scheme combined with the amazing exhaust and carbon fibre wing this bike is definitely a head-turner. I’m genuinely not convinced I want to let her go!

Please give me a shout if you need more info

PRICE: £5199