Suzuki gsxr 750 k4

Selling this LOVELY example GSXR K4

1. 5k miles on the clock, many tasteful upgrades including afterburner tail lights, Renthal front and rear race sprockets, DID - ERV3 Road Race Gold X-Ring Chain, titanium Devil race can, full titanium downpipes/manifold (the oem downpipes are also included in the sale should you be a mad person and wish to downgrade), Goodrich race lines, BMC air filter, Power Commander, Speedo healer.

Tuned on the Dyno for optimum power/fueling. The sprockets are a 16/43 CONFIGURATION. I have the original OEM end can and down pipes and the tyres are barely worn. Pillion seat included.

She’s always been stored indoors and when I’ve done track days I’ve hired bikes rather than run the risk of ruining her. One of the cleanest sweetest examples of this model you’ll find, these colours are harder to get. She’s incredibly nimble, the titanium downpipes making noticeably lighter, handles as you’d like and sounds like Darth Vaders Tie Fighter. I’d much rather have the performance and safety of the loud (wrapped) exhaust but some people will want the original which also comes with the bike, the Devil can looks far far better than the OEM too!

Can’t say enough about what a pleasure this bike is to RIDE, light, powerful, is mechanically perfect. If you’re looking at this bike you probably know what it is and don’t need to hear my gushing, but I’ll be forgiven as I’d really like to keep her.
Move to Italy forces sale, you win some you loose some…

11 months mot.

£4500

First to see will buy - message me for more info or to arrange a viewing in Surrey…

I’ll consider all offers and accept or politely refuse, thanks, Shaun

:broken_heart:

Will possibly exchange for a LHD van

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg