Suzuki GSXR 600 K6 Fully Loaded

SUZUKI GSXR 600 K6 (MINT)

120 Bhp

First to see will buy

The bike is fitted with £££’s of extras. They bike has only just covered over 5000miles (DRY)and has never seen rain. It has a full service history also. This is a VERY reluctent sale and I am only selling due to us moving house. Otherwise I would not be parting with this baby.

EXTRAS INCLUDE

Full Yoshimura tri oval carbon exhaust system with baffle New system. (Cost around £1100)

Data Tool System 3 alarm. Best one you can get from datatool (Thatcham approved cost £400)

Power commander III. Cost £350 + set up on dyno @ HM Racing cost £250. I have dyno print outs and graphs showing 120BHP

R&G Tail tidy (£70)

R&G Bar ends (£40)

R&G Front fork protectors (£40)

R&G Fairing crash protectors (£100)

R&G Cotton Reels (£40)

Zero Gravity double bubble dark screen (£80)

Zero Gravity clear screen (£80)

BMC freeflow air filter (£60)

ASV Clutch lever (£80)

Clear and dark headlight protectors (£60)

Rear seat cowl and pillion seat

Data tag security. Electornic transponders inserted into frame

Carbon tank pad

Cardob top yolk cover

Carbon petrol cap cover

Paddock stands front and rear

Years Tax and MOT

Two sets of keys/ Alarm fobs

If you are looking for a MINT GSXR 600 Then this will be the one. First to see will buy. I know that much. I have service book,owners manual, all the invoices for the servicing…Its a cracking cracking bike

Has also had a set of new tyres. Suopercorsa III the sticky ones.

It has had around (£3000) in extras put on it and I doubt you will find one that has had this aount of extras. Everythings been done to it. Its had all the money spent on it already so you can just ride it knowing you have a bike which needs nothing. It rides like new it looks like new…Its a great bloody bike and I am gutted I have to sell :frowning: £4700ono

Damn that’s a nice bike, bet you’re sad to let it go. Would be looking for one in a month or two, but need to sell mine first! Good luck with the sale dude.