Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1

Hi

For Sale is my Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1.

The bike is in Rizla Rep colours and has the following mods:

Front braided Lines, Carbon Frame Guards, NEW Micron Serpent Exhuast system, Power Commander III USB, F.Fabbri DB Screen, Hugger.

It’s in used condition, the paintwork isn’t mint by any means but at the same time, I wouldn’t call it tatty. It attracts a lot of attention in it’s current condition.

Chain and sprockets are excellent, tyres are ‘going’ but I’m leaving that up to the buyer to sort out as I use it to commute and I’ll just replace it with cheap rubber.

Engine is a cracker, even at 46k miles. Pulls like a train, no problems.

Just had a new clutch put in at a cost of £150, serviced 2000 miles ago, shims checked and adjusted at 42k.

Any questions let me know. I’m after £1800. £1700 without the exhaust system and PCIII but trust me….they’re well worth it. MINT, low mileage K1’s go for £2600-3000 and the engines are ROCK solid reliable so it’s good, cheap biking which you won’t lose any money on. 

Located NW2 London. V5c present, MOT until next year, 2 months tax left.

Thanks

Attachments

IMG00071-20100618-1651.jpg

nice bike!

Yeah if I had a couple of grand that would certainly be sitting in my garage next to my Telefonica.

damn i wish i had the money :frowning:

maby in a couple of weeks ill have it if youve still got it :slight_smile:

I thought you decided to keep it?

Hello mate - I did do but I’m known to change my mind at the drop of a hat.

Insurance renewal is also up in August so don’t want to take any more out if I don’t know Im staying in the country. :slight_smile:

Thank god it’s that colour, or I’d be seriously tempted! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I looked at this bike quite recently and can vouch that it is a good honest bike and GC is a nice bloke too :slight_smile:

good luck with the sale

im so tempted but id have to sell my srad and i like my srad. But i love 1000’s

Sold.:slight_smile:

Im honestly happy for you and my bank balance!