suzuki b king

I have spent ages driving behind that number plate, I will recognise it if I see it again.

crap news Tugs, hope it comes home safe and straight.

Shocked to hear this Tug, hope you get a positive result.

So sorry for your loss Tug. Hope you get it back soon and get a chance to meetup with the bastards that stole it

thanks all.just had local plod around mine was not the only one liffted 3 others where as well, scummy bstd.

Bad news Tugs - best wishes for a speedy and successful resolution (return or insurance)

cheers scott.just hope dollop dont get hold of them:D:P:D:P

Sh*t!! How many in the last month 4 maybe 5 that I can think of. Sorry mate it forms a lump in your throat when it happens. Did you have any security on the bike at all??

BM

Oh FFS :doze:
Really sorry to read this Tug, will keep my eyes open on my travels.
I hope something really nasty happens to the scrotes!!

This is really bloody shite! Bren - will keep an eye out mate - hope they catch the feckers :frowning:

sorry to here the news mate hope they catch the scummy andy hunts :crazy:

Sorry to hear mate - hope they die.

This blows - sorry man.

Ya know what? I am gonna spend a few hours over the next few weeks scoping out some parking bays around town for these scrotes. I have some spare hours to kill and really don’t mind just lurking around - I will be with bike so don’t fret if you see me - am doing the honourable thing. Actually, maybe that’s an idea for a LB meet - rock up to some bike bays and create a visible presence in the hot spot areas…

If I see some scrotes doing their worst, I shall deal accordingly.:wink:

harsh… but fair :wink:

Just spoke to a mate down the road,his daughter saw a car and a red van with a logo of a company on the side of it parked in the middle of the road outside my house, they waited for her to go in to her house about 2am and then obviously loaded the van, there was one driver in the car and one in the van, she thinks there was more people in the back of the van. just spoke to the police ,thay said thay would get back to me,

gutted for ya Tug, scumbags

Sorry to hear this.
Hope it turns up. :frowning:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:

Just read this, gutting mate, totally sh*t :frowning:

only just seen this, gutting