SURPLUS AND ADVENTURE

I know there are some airsofters on here so thought it worth a mention about this rubbish company.
I ordered a basha from Surplus and Adventure and it was supposed to be delivered in 3 - 5 days. After which I heard nothing.
E-mailed them and told that it hadn’t been despatched yet and to wait for their e-mail.I e-mailed again to ask why it hadn’t been send and asked for it to be send priority delivery or give me a refund for wasting my time. They replied to say it wasn’t in stock and to wait for their e-mail. I send another e-mail telling them to forget it and give me a refund, plus I got my wife to phone them to ensure it was being done.

That saga stretched from the 17th - 27th September, I was told I would get a refund. Phoned them today because I hadn’t received it. ‘Sal’ said all she can do is e-mail the accounts dept just like last time. I asked her to phone me back to tell me when it had been done, she said I would get an e-mail from accounts when it was done…so no I wouldn’t get a call back.:crazy:

Customer service is shite in this country!! I’ve told her if I don’t hear back I’m going to phone and scream.
DON’T EVER ORDER FROM THESE IDIOTS THEY CAN’T EVEN TALK BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS!! ALSO I DON’T THINK THEY’RE SUCH A LARGE COMPANY ANYWAY. PROBABLY TWO PEOPLE AND A DESK PLAYING CORPORATE MONOPOLY :angry: :crazy:

Hey result !!

I send them the link to this post…instant refund although no apology or any communication for that matter. What a bunch of mutes.:w00t::cool:

BM

snap!!! i ordered some bits got an email confirming the order alongside another email stating that they could not accept my debit card and that if i phone in or send chq ??? these ppl definately working in stone ages no wonder they cant get messages through to each other probably using smoke signals ha ha:D

Hey night rider,

I found these guys, haven’t ordered from them yet but they look okay. Might give them a punt.

http://www.ukkitmonster.com/index.php?osCsid=f03696633b4c832e2a724d976f0b91a0

Regards,

BM

Kit monster are good.

HOWEVER, I would point you towards my main retailer of DPM goods, Cadets Direct.

Good service, good products, never had a single problem with 'em in three years or use. Praise. :wink:

lol lucky you, I ordedred some stuff from them which I got, then ordered more stuff that took 1 year abd 5 months to get to me… YES I kidd you not:) ONE YEAR and HALF.

That was the last time I used them. Most companies give you a choice if the item is not in store… at least after 1 month waiting:) After I got the item it was 1 size too big but I couldn’t be bothered returning it.

They might have good range of items, cheaper or what not, but customer services sucks. Can you imagine waiting for 1.5 years for an order? It is not as if I ordered some new motorbike or the next super rare care and being on the waiting list for almost 2 years:P
After 4 months they should have asked me if I want a refund not tell me delivery is next week every time I questioned where my order was.

-16 from me -1 for every month I waited for my order.

Well the stuff showed up from Kit Monster well packed and within two days so shipped out soonish after ordering, so I’d recommend them.

BM