SuperMoto ride-out.

that thing will be mental

where do i sign

But i know its not sumthing tbe sm lot care about too much is where the feck do you put a plate that doesnt ruin that arse end view …

You don’t

mount it on the swingarm

Production bike will look s***t… will have big number plate holder and ugly exhaust. But, that can be fixed ;) 

Good size that 790cc, big brother looks good but 1290cc maybe too much sometimes. But we know some say it needs more power… :smiley:

Updated SDR looks great too. http://newatlas.com/2017-ktm-super-duke-1290-r/46326/ 

I want that bike!!!

The new 1290 SUPER DUKE R has very extensive standard and optional equipment, with functions that the competition doesn’t even offer as optional extras: » LED headlight with DRL (daytime running light)» TFT display» MSC (Motorcycle Stability Control)» Lean-angle sensitive ABS (cornering ABS) with Supermoto mode» MTC (Motorcycle Traction Control)» Race on system» Cruise control» LED turn signals with ATIR(Automatic Turn Indicator Reset)» Immobilizer» TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)» Quickshifter + (up/down shift)» KTM MY RIDE» MSR (Motor Slip Regulation)» ‘Track’ ride mode- Anti-wheelie off*- Launch control*- Spin adjuster*- Free engine map selection**Optional equipment

Let me know (PM) how much you want for your bike :wink:

I want that bike!!!!!!!!! KTMJames

Man, what a bike.

Sounds like it might have drift control as well.

Nearly as well spec’d as my bike!

Nearly as well spec'd as my bike!
SneakyMcC
:)

Will we see that bike again this year?

Anyone for a quick BCR on Sunday starting 9am from High Beach? 

I’ll come out for some moto madness :+1:

I keep thinking, next week, next week…

Waiting for all the salt covered roads sneaky?

I won’t be taking it out unless I’ve swepted and washed the roads! :roll_eyes:

Should be dry and sunny tomorrow… :slight_smile:

Image result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

sort the plop out George?

Aww. I thought there was a BCR happening on Sunday :sweat:

No reason why not :wink:

Just need to get the bike ready for Flidfest. Few bcr’s would be good before then tho