Supercar meets Superbike (This Sunday - 24th July)

Have a look at http://www.wiltonclassicsupercar.co.uk/ - this Sunday is the supercar/superbike early morning wakeup.

You may even get to park up inside - they’ve gotten back to me and said that 'A definition of what qualifies for superbikes is if it races in WSB or BSB (and of course MotoGP!) then great! Or any high performance road bike would qualify ’

Could be a nice early morning ride, if the weather doesn’t get stormy

Ill keep an eye on this thread, looks like a great day out!

I was just looking into where Wilton was and then I realised I have plans on Sunday. Bugger.

Hehe he its nice to have superbike classification back .

Good looking transport; would want good weather to enjoy the morning.

You thinking to ride down in a group, or meet there?

Unfortunately something has come up, and I won’t be able to make it :frowning:

this looks interesting, and would make a change from going to Goodwood  breakfast club, so I might have a ride down.

Anyone from S. London going? Glorious day :slight_smile:

Look who we bumped into. Don’t they make a lovely couple?

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

A few more pics -

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

nice pics.

Thanks for the pics, Janey - looks wonderful :slight_smile:

And thanks for the headsup :+1:. Did you go? It’s a really good ride for us down to Wilton (other than getting through or around Salisbury) - the 338 takes us pretty much all the way there in all its lovely twistiness.

And thanks for the headsup 👍. Did you go? It's a really good ride for us down to Wilton (other than getting through or around Salisbury) - the 338 takes us pretty much all the way there in all its lovely twistiness. Janey
No, I wasn't able to in the end (else you'd have seen me there). Will have to try the 338 another time!