Sunday Service - 29th - Chipping bound.

I should say it shouldn’t be too fast for anyone as we use cornerman… i would say though that you are very much enoucraged to ride at your own pace and some of the roads are complicated in places and can catch people out - hence the no newbies rule… even the most experienced guys get caught out from time to time - 

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

No newbies? Gotta start some time right… :smiley:

Rixxy,

Jax can ride matey, CNBR is up his street for sure…

Out :pensive: I’m tup north now, but I definitely want to come on one soon!

Rixxy, this sounds fun, I live on the south coast so it could be a long boring ride up.
Blade you want yo hook up around Dartford?

I need to get a ride in before the end of the month as I will be out of commission for 2 months with a hand op.

Blade you want yo hook up around Dartford? KTMJames
I ask "The Boss" for pass and let you know.

R

Sweet talk her tonight with bottle of vodka , let me know how it works out for you tomorrow, good luck .

I love that picture of Festas bike, parked in the flowers/wetlands !!

That is a great photo Jamie! I didn’t last that long on that day, as the R1 chain snapped :grin:

Jordy meet/leaving the Ace @ 6.45… Or point A @ 6.30 :wink: (Need to fill up)

VDZs are in :grin:
What shell garage?

That is a great photo Jamie! I didn't last that long on that day, as the R1 chain snapped 😁..

Jordy meet/leaving the Ace @ 6.45… Or point A @ 6.30 :wink: (Need to fill up)

FRANC
Holy damn... so no raging parties tonight heh! See you then buddy

As a result of me only getting home now and thus not being able to drive and collect the bike today I’m going to have to cancel… Nothing can make me feel as bad as the hang over I have coming - I apologise!

Damn i was really looking forward to getting up at 4.30 to be at the ACE for 6.30 :-/

Enjoy the hangover, eat lot of strawberries mixed with grapefruit and a scoop of coffee, stir well and throw it down. You’ll be bright as rain…

LOL :grin:
Shall we head over anyway? Don’t really know the proper route through

I’ll host this in Rixxys place as I fancy doing it anyway. Same format. See you at 07:30.

Excellent.

Because I’m old and I need my beauty sleep, I pass on this one. Sorry.

R

Well that’s a bummer

What’s a bummer?

We have a MiC kidnapped from Kensington CNBR can’t be that badand it’ll help ease Rixxy’s pain

Im gunna drive up there and have breakfast with you guys… Man I feel like crap! :sob::sob::sob: