Sunday morning breakfast run

BigSV put the thought in my head. I guess there must be LB rides happin. If there aint, worra’about hooking up with some of the other forum rides?

Theres 4-5 of us that do a regular Collier Row to Finchingfield as a Sunday morning breakfast run. They the more mature from visordown. I know that AbbeyJ aint(weren’t) far from Collier Row, poss blade too! Who else is one the East London/Essex manor?

Im in south east london, but if up for a ride and sunday morning sounds very good

you going tomorrow?

I replied to your other thread, hope you had a good track day at snetterton today, a little chilly and blowey, but nice day non the less.

For ride outs mate, check out the ride and meet section, post up there.

Used to go Finchingfields from Collier row, was nice little rideout.

I’m going to move this into Ride Outs and Meets and change the title for you - that way more people will see it :slight_smile: I’ve also made it a sticky as it’s a regular meet - not to mention putting it in the event calendar

http://londonbikers.com/events

I’m up for this :slight_smile:

m

Is this a fast run, or could I come too ?

I’m not to far from collier row

Ian

Yes Ian, but your gonna know you’ve been for a ride on that if we take the Motarding route! There are 2 main routes we use. Depends who turns up…or rather on what they turn up on

Sorry, I was at Brands on Sunday…

Where in Collier Row do you meet, and what time ?

Ian

Normally meet on the City Limits/Roller Bowl roundabout. This time-o-year we meet about 8.30am. Can be 7am-7.30am at High Beach in the summer.

Depending on who when and where, we can head to Havering-Atte Bower B184 to Ongar, Gt Dunmow to Finchingfield. I normally twist some arm to nip up my fave road to Haver Hill and back to F/Field.

The ride will normall wind up in High Beach for tea, but if I have owt to do wi’it… that might take some time, as I do like a twisty back road!

Oh! 2 things:

1, this ride does’nt go every Sunday. But it can do?

2, in the villages, we stick to the speed limits and keep both wheels on the ground. When you get out of the villages…

Yep !! me and abbeyj and python are not far! Flatouts missus is not far either, but she has to wait on her “mr” if hes her way…(well he usually IS but may not be on sunday???..err…what i mean is SHE may be up his end…err nah, didnt say that right either…cor why is everything double meaning???)

Anyways, andrea is not far really, just up 406 walthamstow way? think theres few others chingford way? so yeh theres a few about…BUT…for me? not sure if i will have bike? gotta take it to get the fairing sorted out still !!! The guys waiting for me to take it to him but i just cant let go of it !!! I mean to take it to him and have been saying that since before xmas…just when it comes to it, i wanna go out for a ride instead…but i gotta get it done tho…

See YOU were the one i was talking about…chingford way?..ha ha

Well, I’m grays way, so couldn’t have been me!

Blade I’m the one in Chingford

So is Gerome, so abbey maybe too

Ian

[Quote:BUT…for me? not sure if i will have bike? gotta take it to get the fairing sorted out still !!! The guys waiting for me to take it to him but i just cant let go of it !!! I mean to take it to him and have been saying that since before xmas…just when it comes to it, i wanna go out for a ride instead…but i gotta get it done tho… ]

Blade I met you-n-AbbeyJ in September(?) at the Ace Cafe. You were explaining about you lobbing your blue blade back then. Have you lobbeb it since or have you still not had it fixed from then!

When’s the next one of these happening? I certainly qualify as local for this route, being very close to high beech. And the roads you mention are top!

Oooooh bendy bits!!

Either the weather has been rubbish or we’ve had prior engagements. The weathers looking sh1te tomo too. I’m happy motarding in the wet, but some of the riders on here would rather not go with motarders cause (I was gonna bring the old Ducati), its said, we can get too silly?

Attachments

_________untitled.JPG

Sun 4 Mar0:003 °c0 °c1014 mb0 mm32 %6 mph3:003 °c0 °c1013 mb0 mm96 %6 mph6:004 °c0 °c1012 mb0 mm97 %8 mph9:007 °c3 °c1011 mb0 mm100 %15 mph12:009 °c4 °c1007 mb0.9 mm100 %20 mph15:008 °c4 °c1001 mb2.2 mm100 %22 mph18:008 °c7 °c999 mb3.8 mm100 %22 mph21:009 °c6 °c999 mb4.7 mm100 %15 mphlooks crap for tomorrow so may go to waltham abby till about 10, and then take sue shopping

Ian