Sunday May 18th - Get One Keen Down and Pray

f**K you guys I’m amazing :crazy:

Great, get to try the bike out on some proper roads since the suspension set up! :cool: see you in the morning!

might be up for a bit of this in the morning :wink:

See you guys in a bit :slight_smile:

see you guys in thame. scorch I lost your number

Get one knee down and oh F**k……………:w00t:

Franks chain snapped, Slug awol, Tim in a meadow, Rixxy retired early through back pain…I had a comparatively easy day I think, although I did drop one of hash browns.

lmao - looks like it was a good one!
How was ‘fish hill’? :smiley:

Good run all round. I was a but rusty today as I’ve not been out for a few weeks. Turned out a bit like wackey races in some respects. Thanks to Rixxy for leading and everyone else for the craic.

overall a good day out i guess! :w00t: :w00t:

For ever after known as ‘Fester’s Bend’

great fun…cheers Rixxy for leading, Scorch for being “special” and Tim for the entertainment :D:D oh and the brekky

Look what I missed out on, a shed load of shakes probably :smiley:

You would be sat at home with an ice-pack draped across your neck right now…

Has anyone spotted his makeshift handbrake?

I was 100% sure something bad would have happened to me today… luckily I just got lost :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway, hopefully next one will be a bit smoother :smiley:

good to catch up briefly at the café, glad it was such an entertaining ride for you all. thanks for breaky Tim, top bloke .:slight_smile:

Wow, looks like a few issues occurred! Gutted though, was so enjoying the beginning of a good ride… Glad Tim’s bike is upright after mowing the lawn!

i imagine Tim ‘dropped a hash brown’ too when he entered the meadow…

There was a much better picture than the one above. Can someone post that? It looked like a postcard.