Sunday March 2nd - it's been too long!!!!

We’re 50% at the moment, Mr J having gone to bed early with a manflu relapse. We’ll see tomorrow.

Do hope for a speedy recovery. If you are not well enough go the whole ride, maybe you could come for a warming roast and lemsip at lunch time.

Xx

Aiming to be at box around 10. Any distinguishing features I can look for to identify the correct group being a newby

If I can get my bike to start (dead battery today) then I’ll be like you the one with “All the Gear, No idea” Dainese leathers, Shoei Helmet, Black ZX6_R Ninja, wobbling round the corners, and possibly looking lost.

Drizzling here already but I’m on my way

This is (l to r) Art, Timmy Fox, Hels and me. I’ll be riding a grey KTM 990 Adventure, Art Triumph Bonnie and Hels will be on her Street Triple.

You never know I may decide to come in the fiat panda :slight_smile:
I am on a grey street triple and am not sure what I will be wearing yet as I am still in bed. However I have a white, grey and black striped lid.
Hels

Sorry Hel and Martin - we won’t make this so don’t wait for us

Hope you all have a good day xx

Very sorry to hear this - you two are always the highlight of my ride outs :slight_smile:
Get well soon and have a restful day.

Have finally managed to fit seven layers under my bike clothes, so apart from restricted circulation, am almost ready to rock n roll:)

Morning guys. Grrrreat day for a rideout :slight_smile:

Oh crap left my glasses in the car (at work) and can’t find my spares, looks like I’m out :crazy:

if the weather inspires me when it warms up a bit i’ll be tempted to come out for a little blast.

any indication to where you lovely people are going to stop for lunch? and around what time.

See you there

Hi folks, just got back about 20 minutes ago:)
Had a lovely day with some fun roads and it was lovely to meet new people also - you were fab.

We started the day with 10 bikes, three left after lunch and then another two at Chichester. I said that I would bail at Chichester at our waterproof stop, but then decided to continue on through those lovely woods and deer park, until I saw the A283 and made the break. I hope that all got back safe, especially Art who travelled the furthest.

Needless to say my quick route home wasn’t so quick after all and I ended up getting back at probably the same time !

It was a great day and really enjoyed it. :smiley:

Was trying to add a photo from my iPad, but it came out rather large so will have another attempt later.

Thanks Martin for the lead and Helen for your excellent gunning duties…although banner waving did have to implemented on a couple of occasions :stuck_out_tongue:

Very enjoyable ride, day, great roast, good to meet a some new folk and of course catch up with old as always… :slight_smile:

Few pics…

Hel’s “small” Sunday roast

Thanks for today lovely bunch! Some enjoyable roads indeed!
Also nice to meet some new people, hope I’ll see you around soon :slight_smile:

Excellent ride - Thanks Martin and Hels

Was great meeting you guys and I really enjoyed the twisties. Now all I need is some good weather so I can clean the bike, it never been so dirty

Desmond

That was an excellent ride. Big thanks to Martin and Hels. Great to meet everyone else. LB is good people.

Shame about our off. Well, Sue’s off really - I managed to stay on the bike. She should grip harder - but it was an elegant pirouette to avoid Geoff’s front wheel.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Brian & Sue

Twisty roads, gravel, muddy lanes, not much traffic and a pub for lunch. Oh and wind and rain…think Hels wish list was just about covered. :slight_smile: Great to meet up with everyone who came today, a majority for the first time. There were more roads planned, but cut short due to weather…promise we’ll do the complete route when things warm up a bit.

Thought the staff at our lunch stop did an amazing job in sorting us out and getting us fed…the photo’s show how. All the photo’s are great and capture the day. Missed Sue’s acrobatics :hehe:, but pleased everyone had a safe ride. Look forward to meeting up again.