Sunday is Ladies Day at the Ace

so who’s going and who fancies a little ride to get there together

I am thinking we meet up at the tea hut in blackheath, go up thru essex and then on to the ace.

any ideas?

but if you keen 11 am.

I’ll pop up there at some point, a bit snowed under with work at the mo so I’ll need a break … I’ll get my ride in very early as im only around the corner lol.

I am not going to be able to make this anymore.

Something I said?

PMSL!!!

no nothing you said…

ladies day? wots wrong with people, wots with the discrimination?!?

if women want to be treated equally, things like this certainly aint helping their cause!

Whats the problem… Ladies Day is just like any normal day up the Ace Sometimes its hard to tell who is male and female most of the time

i know …ive seen them women…

Most defo…

yeah right…might be late though as i could be going round looking for some tunnels…or i could go to the ace and see the tunnels arriving…

You’re so naughty

cant get slapped if none of you get up off your ass and go to the ace …so disapointing…

Oi what were you doing there, it was LADIES Day I went very early this morning.

Get ya butt down there tomorrow night, its newbies meet and im all set to go… as long as I get back from Oxford in time.

yaeh yeah…got there at eleven. obviously you ladies were doing something important like ironing your other halfs clothes or cooking lunch…i be there tomorrow and we see…slap me indeed…like i say, you have to turn up first …

11am!!! That’s afternoon, I’ve been kept awake all friggin night by some inconsiderate ****s with their music blarring opposite my house, so by 7am I was out in the wet.

by seven am i was in the wet …then she got up to make the brekkie and a cup or yorkshire…