Sunday (hangover) roll call :)

Morning chaps and chapesses. Not entirely sure (nor overly impressed) at being awake this early on Sunday, nursing my ale and whisky head from last night! But awake nonetheless… So morning!!!

Anyone making the most of a dry day for a blat today?

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (New name TBC)
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

Morning all. Glad you had fun last night. :slight_smile:

I want to take the SuperMoto out but my Oil didn’t arrive yesterday so have to wait till monday now for her Maiden voyage. :frowning:

Gooooood Morning!!
@Pricetta… lightweight… some of us haven’t actually gone to bed yet!! :smiley:

Morning party people.

No biking for me today :disappointed:. Instead, for some unfathomable reason I’ve suggested going to Winchester Christmas market today, even though I don’t even “do” Christmas!

Morning gang :slight_smile:

Morning all just cleaning the poo out of my trousers…

Morning peeps

Woken by constant emergency sirens - someone’s busy this morning.

Any roads, blood alcohol level too high for any form of self transport.

Morning, had to sleep on the sofa as my shaking was so bad Mrs.B nearly fell out of bed.
Glad you all had a great time

Morning… Just.

Morning…

@ChrisB :frowning: GWS
@mole oi! :smiley:

Good mor… oops, good afternoon.

I was wide awake at 9am, even though I got home about 2am. I thought I was getting a call for a potential ride for 11am, but it was kinda windy. Not sure if I’d want to have been out kite fighting on the toy.

I drank almost a lot yesterday - Two and a half pints of beer! The last pint may as well have been from the drip tray, “yeughch”, so left half of it.

Aw, sorry Aceman - I didn’t actually go to bed so everything kinda went into a blur! It didn’t actually look like morning at 11am anyway - it was a bit grim. You coming out to play on Weds? (cheese night at Borough if I remember correctly)

oh god what a painful day!

@mole - I wasn’t have a dig at you, apologies if it sounded so. Wednesday, nah, I’m teaching until 8pm on Mons & Weds, so only get down to Borough Market meetings if it’s one of my nights off and the weather is good.

evening all, spent a relaxing afternoon stripping down more of the fazer.

Sam, why the chuff can’t you go get your oil from halfords?

We went on an 11mile walk with the Chiltern weekend walkers. Brisk pace but we did not let the side down as we are multifunctional types.

Cos its cheap crap at expensive prices in my local Halfrauds. I want the good fully synthetic motrex stuff and the only place I could find that was online