Sunday 9 January

Soooooo. Where exactly are these cobwebs… :D;)

give us a clue what direction you plan to head:)

Prob UK mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be consulting the weather map Saturday night for reassurance but possibly inland rather than coastal;)

was just waiting to see who was going to take the bait…your guess :Whistling::smiley:

ps, and if you still feel under the weather you can still come out and keep your visor shut the all time :smiley:

Thats what I was thinking :D:hehe:

Hey Nick, you coming out to Covent Garden for a pint or three with the rest of us reprobates?:smiley:

I’ll be joining you guys soon, pretty much as soon as I’m settled in the new house :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you moving away from Slough? Oh and change your avatar back man.

I am mate, Ascot beckons :smiley: you missing the bouncing boobies??

What a glorious morning!:):P:D

you guys, i’ve just overslept…:frowning:

i’m such a lightweight :smiley:

Back home and warming up!

Thanks to the Jetstreams for today and it was nice to meet the rest of you.

Bring on the next one :smiley:

Chris

Home safe and sound. Gr8 rideout today. Thanks again Jets :smiley:

Alba, you are a lightweight:)

Chris (CGB) good to have you along as far as Winslow and glad you got home safe and sound.

Nice to see PJ at the Ace gazing wistfully as the No To Bike Parking Tax group set off.

Mark, hope you and Ang had fun with Westie;)

Rixxy, where did you and Pouty Wombat get to?:stuck_out_tongue:

We rode on slightly icy roads to Winslow, passing a demolished car and road sign outside Aylesbury. Then followed a diversion to Buckingham, the main road being closed due to a more major accident before striking west for Morton in the Marsh passing a people carrier the wrong way round in a ditch.

Notwithstanding we went to a pub for our lunch:D

The snow in Morton was over six feet deep.

In our role as LB community service volunteers we called in on Rosso to comiserate and polish his crutches:P

Mrs Rosso`s hospitality is already well known on LB and beyond but we must record our thanks for the hot drinks.:slight_smile:

Zander, Jaime and Bingo-Bongo delayed our departure due to their engrosing discussion of “Launch control” technicalities and various play station games with the younger Rossos.:doze:

Our precipitous return via the A40/M40 resulted in a rare sighting of Schubert:w00t:

Inside the Ace we met Wee Frenchie and uy3n who had arrived late for the ride and were just finishing their breakfast:D

Thanks uy3n for the donation of your left over Black Pudding which Nina enjoyed enormously:P

Was nice to meet you guys today. I have no idea where we went or how we got there and back but it was a good one. Thank you jets!
Bike was seriously “minging” and just had to stop by the local jet wash to get it sorted.
Zander you are my hero:P
Hope to rideout with you guys again soon.
Stay safe…:slight_smile:

[quote]
Bingo-bongo1970 (09/01/2011)

Was nice to meet you guys today. I have no idea where we went or how we got there and back but it was a good one. Thank you jets!
Bike was seriously “minging” and just had to stop by the local jet wash to get it sorted.
Zander you are my hero:P
Hope to rideout with you guys again soon.
Stay safe…:)[/quote

Minging! What`s a bit of salt between friends:D

Seriously, some people like those old Gixxer 600s but if you think its a minger, were sure someone on LB will give it a good home.:stuck_out_tongue:

Good to meet you, hope you come on a proper rideout when we are blessed with better conditions. Zander is not a hero, He`s just a very naughty boy.:wink:

Thank you Jetstreams for another fun day’s ride - certainly brisk and a few icy moments!

I’m glad that “No to Bike Parking” rideout slowed you leaving, apologies for being a naughty boy and arriving late :slight_smile:

Great to meet everyone else too, and thanks for putting up with my stories. I’ll have to write them down as requested so I don’t have to re-bore you with too many again :smiley:

Awww Zander, we love you as you are:kiss: