Sunday 8th October ....Wellesbourne Aerodrome Ride Out.

Not so many Ride outs on here these days ???. :thinking: Anyhow, for those in need, I am heading up to Wellesbourne for lunch, brunch, etc . Great roads up and back. Should be fun…
T n P Stop on the way up (Turweston Aerodrome, a bit of a theme emerging). And one on the way back somewhere.
Meeting at The Dome roundabout Shell garage, Watford, WD24 7RU at 9.15am…leaving by 9.30 prompt.
Fill what needs filling.
Check what needs checking.
Empty anything that you might need to in the first hour or so.
Pace…nothing to drastic, but with the odd ‘moment’ here there I am sure.
Sorry folks but no 125 s.:persevere:
Let me know if your coming along, we don’t want to leave anyone behind do we…??
Cheers …Richard

ps…probably 200 miles tops.

Hey, Richard…Let me see if I can get out…(the devil on my shoulder says no-go)…but…  Hope you are keeping well…

Listen to that bad boy mate…
I am keeping well, be good to see you Amit.
And Monty too ???

Sorry on-call, bike not moved for two weeks better get the trickle charger out 

Use it or lose it Des !! :wink:
See you soon mate .

Hi Richard, will try to come along for a bimble about, will confirm Saturday night.

Be good see you Jamie (And Natalie maybe ?)… Hope you can make it mate.:crossed_fingers:

What are your eta’s for both airfields? I, erm, I mean we, are still deciding what to do with our Sunday.

Hi you two. Probably 11.00ish at Turweston, and 12.30ish for Wellesbourne…but as you see from the ‘ish’ that’s a best guess…
Be good to see you folks… errr somewhere ?

Just a thought…We are meeting someone at the petrol station in Whitchurch on the A413 at 10.00…10.15 if it’s any good to you two geographically speaking ??

Isn’t that where… :thinking:. I’ll see what His Nibbs wants to do tomorrow. If instead of a rideout he insists on a lazy Sunday lay in with bacon and eggs on tap, then sighhhh, who am I to argue? :grin:

I.m out, mother in law wants delivering to Watford so I’m going to be in the car not on the bike. Familys  eh!!

Well… no probs people … the previous posts reveal where us rough lot, will roughly be, and at roughly what time… so if you can make it …somewhere on route…be good to see ya!!

Well.. no probs people ... the previous posts reveal where us rough lot, will roughly be, and at roughly what time... so if you can make it ...somewhere on route....be good to see ya!! duffnut
I feel your pain :)

Thank you Russ, but no pain mate, I’d be doing this anyway…I will see you tomorrow mate…should be good .

I.m out, mother in law wants delivering to Watford so I'm going to be in the car not on the bike. Familys  eh!!
Rosso
Take her and the bike in the van, sorted!

We’ll see you @ Whitchurch, unless bits fall off of the 675 on the way, which isn’t outside the realms of possibilities.

Well it’s a Triumph.

Thanks for that and Sos for the girlie, wobbly moment at the airfield - it’s not your company, honest. I’ve gone a bit mental atm and I’m not in a particularly good headstate.

PS, link for 675R Arrow (price includes VAT): http://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/accessories/performance/2013/arrow-slip-on-silencer-a9600442?ret…

Attachments