Sunday 7th May 2017 Goodwood

Sunday 7th May 2017 Goodwood Breakfast Club Super Car Sunday

On a mission to get to Goodwood for 10.30, without incident, which will give us 2 hours or more to roam the paddocks etc. Empty bladders and full tanks, the first scheduled fuel stop will be around 130 miles.

Plan B

Leaving Bungalow Cafe Marks Tey at 8 am sharp, it won’t be open so no breakfast, A12, M25, A282 and QEII Bridge, more M25. Passing Clacket Lane Services around 9 am, M25 and A3 passing Ripley Services around 9:30 am, A3, A286. Arriving at Goodwood 10:30. PM me If you want to join us anywhere on route.

Leaving Goodwood around 12:30 pm for the Departure Lounge and a 13:30 lunch, there may or may not be another event at the Departure Lounge.

After lunch heading off to Eynsford and the Riverside by a slightly more interesting route than the A3/M25 where anyone who has enjoyed their day can thank me by way of a glass of Aspalls :wink:

Crypticmessengermodeon/

Rav it up if you want but wear your white silks scarves so we’ll recognise you, its bin that long there are rumours of you being in ‘holiday’! 

/Crypticmessengermodeoff.

https://www.goodwood.com/sports/motorsport/breakfast-club/

A bit early for us at the Bungalow. A bit early for us at Clacket Lane. A bit early for us at Ripley.

But I’m sure to see you at Goodwood and onwards

Babysitting this weekend :pensive::pensive:

Babysitting this weekend 😔😔 brains_t
I can find someone for you to babysit if you need a bit of cash

Am going to bail gents. Have a great and safe ride down.

BL

I’ll be there, so will see ya at Goodwood. Will give Geof B a text to, sure he will pop along.

Plan B - getting there

Leaving Bungalow Cafe Marks Tey at 8 am sharp, it won’t be open so no
breakfast, A12, M25, A282 and QEII Bridge, more M25. Passing Clacket
Lane Services around 9 am, M25 and A3 passing Ripley Services around
9:30 am, A3, A286. Arriving at Goodwood 10:30. PM me If you want to join
us anywhere on route.

Babysitting this weekend 😔😔 brains_t
I can find someone for you to babysit if you need a bit of cash
Ben_Sir_Amos
Behave

See you guys on the circuit :slight_smile: …I’ll be there about 9:30ish… I’ll call you from there or call me when you arrive :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you again, Geoff. We won’t get there that early but we will be there

Geoff B, welcome back, you need to post more mate.  :)

See you there Geoff, seems as if we only meet at Goodwood these days.

Art, Trevor and I will see you guys at Goodwood. No idea what time, before 12:30 though, which way we’re going via, but at least we know where to head to… Will join everyone for lunch and the afternoons ride towards London town.

Be good to see you pair, if only the other pair, you know who you are, would make an appearance too :wink:

Myself and 9 Mile will be there at somepoint before midday.

Stop outs :wink:

Good to see everyone today at a very busy Goodwood, never seen so many bikes there… and a nice array of mainly British classics at The Departure Lounge as well, certainly has grown a lot since it’s beginning only a couple years back… anyway thanks Art and all nice day out that… I’m not going to mention corner marking :slight_smile:

When I got home my new four legged friend was laying in the garden… o0

Attachments

Good seeing you all, even though we was the late squad getting down and then lost a few while heading to lunch, but found them there :slight_smile:
Loved the classic cars!

Attachments

Not a bad day out really, nice to catch up with everyone after such a long time. Hopefully there will be a few more days out like it during the summer. As for that incident with corner marking, just a little mistake Geoff, all worked out in the end lol.

Freezing cold in Goodwood. Sunny and warm in Alton.

Great day out. Thanks to everyone.