Sunday 6th. Anyone for South Wales.

No Adrian,not Hoffkins,
if you come to Burford along the A40 from Oxford you will come to a round about at Burford, turn left down the A361 towards Lechlade, 100yards on the right hand side is a huge layby with a tea van in it. not a million miles from the entrance to Burford golf club.

Oh and while I on here, I might not post much else today until a lot latter as the foo fighters just rang to say get your arse down to Milton Keynes, so it might be a late night… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Found it! :slight_smile: Also took a look via Street View. Unless I post something here saying otherwise, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. :smiley:

Game on :slight_smile: See you at Burford.Thank God I have got two Falcos.Was fettling this afternoon and found rear tyre pressure on red bike was only 14psi…A nail in a good rosso2 tyre :frowning: So I nicked the Corsa 3 shod rear wheel off the other one :slight_smile:

Guys, something has come up, so I’m out. :frowning: See you another time.

hello is this on?

Hey Rosso,
What time do you expect to be back in Burford? I am guessing it might not be until early evening?

I am keen for a ride tomorrow, and haven’t been to Wales before. I might join you, but things to do in the evening that I shouldn’t miss.

^^^ it sure is on! :smile::+1:

Why wouldn’t it be?

people change their mind all the time, so i just wish to confirm…

Not Rosso

Although back in his cross dressing days he’s been known to turn out as Sabrina in a van

ohhh , right… tomorrow sabrina it is… good night, see you all tomorrow, Ruby is a go…

Thinking about it

well it is on , and I survived the foo fighters, so lets get on. time back in Burford depends on route back, hope to have time for Hay on wye, but there is a splitters option if needed.

oh and not cross dressing tomorrow as the vans having some fettling (rear main oil seal, 3000miles old ummm) .I will be on the blue one tomorrow aslong as it starts, which it will…

We are on our way. I haven’t been to Wales since Monday

50 miles to say hello and get a hug seems perfectly reasonable to me :-P. I’m back home now after a fairly random meander and I have also escaped Wales yet again. That makes it a Good day, I reckon.

Nice to see you all this morning x

Seven bikes, eight LBers all out having fun in the sun.

Thanks to Jamie for a good run out and all the others for making it, hope my son got home ok lost him on the M40 through 50 miles of solid traffic.

412 miles today, so much for staying home having a relaxing day. Only just got home bloody knackered, work in the morning :frowning:

thanks all for coming today, went reasonably well I thought, wish I had a photographic memory some days, lol .
Might do a west country one before the summer ends lol.
nice to see ya to Janey,