Sunday 28th Sort Of CNBR

i shall be attending from the ace.  if it doesnt piss down.  like it did just now.

I may get out of bed for this if l can attach a tow rope to your busa, will keep Rusty happy and off corners😎.

maybe chippy for me   lol

Right, see everyone in the morning. Those who don’t know, I’m on a grey CBR650F.

Spent a bit of time studying maps… figured out where I went wrong last time and the route to the Thame Rd :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got up early. See you in chippy

Loads of parking in Chippy as we speak … its sunny but with a hint of chilly at present

I think that my timing’s slightly out :blush:

Attachments

Looks like someone’s parking is also slightly out :joy:

Just got back home safe & sound. Thanks for leading today’s ride TimmyFox, was a blast!

@brains let us know what happens to your shift lever

We were there at 10:30 as advised.

Nice turnout

Attachments

Cheeky one at the Ace with Des, hope everyone had fun. @silveR6, I did slow us down on purpose as we came onto the A413. Chill everyone down before we hit London. I promise not to do it again :joy::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Really good ride today, thanks Tim

Thanks so much for the lovely ride!
Was nice to meet them renegades on the way, Desi hope you’re enjoying your new gear selector :grin:

......hope you're enjoying your new gear selector 😁 silveR6
Gear Selector disappeared somewhere near CN but nothing McGyver (Rosso) couldn't fix to get me back on the road.

Attachments

Thanks for a lovely day Tim, was a good ride and nice to bump into the other lot.

Was good to see you all at CN. 

Sorry I lost sports 2 x on the way to the bike shed show. Finally found him later where he had changed clothes and bike. 

[quote] Was nice to meet them renegades on the way... --- silveR6 [/quote]
Was good to see you all at CN. 
Sorry I lost sports 2 x on the way to the bike shed show. Finally found him later where he had changed clothes and bike. 
Changyammi
We thought we lost him on the way to CN. Turns out he was checking out the hedges, making sure they had enough water in this hot weather ;)

Happy Birthday by the way!

What?:astonished:Sports went in a hedge? Is he ok?