Sunday 28th Sort Of CNBR

Chipping Norton for breakfast at The Old Mill cafe. Progressive with a good chance of some non-traditional CNBR roads back to London Town. In other words I’ll probably make a wrong turn somewhere just for shits and giggles.

LEAVING: Ace Cafe, 8am sharp!
PICKUP: Shell, Dome Roundabout Watford, 8:30am
CHIPPY: 10:30am ish

Usual terms and conditions: No knobbers, no double white line over takers. Full tanks, empty bladders, cornerman where required otherwise KTFU. Finally 30 is 30 in the villages.

Now, if only I could @mention @commuter-boy and @Sports somehow.

In not sure if ace or dome yet. 

Maybe

Maybe silveR6
Don't be a tease, come play!

I’d love to, but currently fighting off a violent cold, hope to be fit for riding by the weekend

Fair enough then… I’ll not be too upset if you don’t make it in that case.

I’ll likely be there at the Ace, 90% sure. Will confirm saturday evening for 100%

I'll likely be there at the Ace, 90% sure. Will confirm saturday evening for 100%
CBR500R commuter
Kishan????? :D

I'll likely be there at the Ace, 90% sure. Will confirm saturday evening for 100% CBR500R commuter
Serrisan
pardon?

I'll likely be there at the Ace, 90% sure. Will confirm saturday evening for 100% CBR500R commuter
Kishan????? :D Serrisan
pardon?
CBR500R commuter
Shame... I thought he was back. The king of rideout probability stats

Serrisan
Can confirm he isn't and I have been on a rideout with him

haha yes I’m in. Ace at 8am. S1K is back with a new radiator. If it has another problem on Sat, then on Sun I’ll be on a 990 Adventure with knobblies. THAT will be fun on a progressive ride…

Sounds good.

Kishan????? :D Serrisan
Can confirm he isn't and I have been on a rideout with him
brains_t
About your pace too lol 

Ace (can’t promise 30 in a 30) but will do my best

I'll likely be there at the Ace, 90% sure. Will confirm saturday evening for 100%
CBR500R commuter
100% sure that I'll decide 90% before time.

Ace (can't promise 30 in a 30) but will do my best
TDJ
Ha! You'll be ok as you know how to follow a leader, and the leader will be doing 30.

Ace (can't promise 30 in a 30) but will do my best TDJ
Ha! You'll be ok as you know how to follow a leader, and the leader will be doing 30.
TimmyFox
He knows where you're going.  He'd had breakfast before you get there.  :D

Ace (can't promise 30 in a 30) but will do my best TDJ
Ha! You'll be ok as you know how to follow a leader, and the leader will be doing 30. TimmyFox
He knows where you're going.  He'd had breakfast before you get there.  :D
Kevsta
This is true!

I’ll be at the Ace tomorrow morning from 08:00 TimmyFox