Sunday 28th of May. Dorset.

We were just about to announce you as a surprise VIP guest but you’ve blown it now:D

Tarrant Monkton and/or Lower Common :ermm:

Please explain John - we’re still brain dead with manflu & can’t translate this:D

He has to speak in code in case his wife discovers some DIY that needs doing.

Just a bit of guttering and downpipe to replace and the gutter boards, soffits and fascias for painting and I’m all DIY’d out although there was a hint at running some additional outside water supply to the front and rear gardens.

Guess I’m going to miss another epic ride :crazy: bloody wedding/hangover! Have a great day, calendar is jam packed for a while :angry:

Oops

See you at Costa coffee in Romsey,get one in for Jaime and Natalie if you`re first on site.

A40, A342, M4, A33, A339, A32, A372,A3090 for coffee.

Meet Jaime and Natalie, and Asbo.( And George B if he`s west of Plumpton.)

Sing happy birthday as its Nats 70th.

Do a ford some roads a zig zag, a Dorset girl and a ferry…

Do Dorset.

Ride safe and don`t upset the locals.:blink:

A40, A342, M4, A33, A339, A32, A372,A3090 for coffee.

Meet Jaime and Natalie, and Asbo.( And George B if he`s west of Plumpton.)

Sing happy birthday as its Nats 70th.

Do a ford some roads a zig zag, a Dorset girl and a ferry…

Do Dorset.

Ride safe and don`t upset the locals.:blink:

So good you posted twice Chris :smiley:

Natalie says if shes as active as you are in your 85th year she will be well happy:D:D:D:P

Can’t believe Art is passing up the opportunity of some genuine Dorset ice cream…:crazy:

i’m not getting involved in any age related comments as last time it cost me an actual pain in the neck from tailgunning :smiley:

Nice creams are off the radar, between Mrs Art and the GP I’m being stitched up something proper. Although I was hoping someone might read about the outside water supply and post ‘I can do that, you go on a ride out mate’ :Whistling:

But every cloud

Along with the copper pipe and fittings Mrs Art has thoughtfully purchased some necessaries for the Bonne’s 24k service - oil, oil filter, spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, chain & sprockets and the like arrive by courier sometime next week. Now at present the Bonne’ is some 800 miles short of 24K. So I approached Mrs Art cap in hand and explained as best I could the need to put some miles on the clock where upon she bungs me a thin wedge of go go juice vouchers and rattles off a list of NO’s that includes ice cream, cream teas, cream and any other cream she’s forgot to mention, double white line over takes and a load of other stuff that went straight over my head as I carefully folded the thin but ample wedge into my wallet.

see ys sunday then Art :smiley:

For sure

Wondering if we should bring a blanket for Natalie :ermm:

\i’m sure you wont need to bring one as last night we were packing for our short break away last night, and I’m glad I haven’t changed my van for a smaller one. will need to borrow a 7.5 tonner from some where if any more stuff gets added. will probably take me half the day to load every thing in the van.

Yey - Im keen :slight_smile: Where are you all meeting and when?

Read the thread Alice :stuck_out_tongue: ha ha

We can’t make it as I’m having a BBQ Sunday.

I’m sure the BBQ will still be going unless Jets
keeps you on the road till stupid o’clock.

So PM me, for the address, if on your way home
from Dorset, you’d like to call in near Queensbury
for a burger and a cuppa on Sunday.