Sunday 28th August Jetstream rides somewhere.

Route involves the notorious Morton in the Marsh interchange, so take care.

I’m all for sharing, if you want some of mine :Whistling:

Lovely and sunny up here. :smiley:

ooooh er …

zx9 = NINJA :stuck_out_tongue: your card will be marked

( ps friendly banter no offence meant )

Thanks Jets for another great ride route…

We had 8 bikes, 9 souls, leaving the Ace… now where did we go… well places I rememeber include… Aylesbury, Bicester, Chipping Norton, Tewesbury, errr Ledbury, the lunch stop was in Hereford where after myself and Andy(p3rks) headed for home via Ross on Wye, Gloucester, Cheltenham and followed the A40 back… good fun ride back especially west of Gloucester… home about 4:40 and 262 miles round trip… I expect Joby will post the exact route later.

The others where last seen headng towards the Brecon Beacons and Llantony Priory I believe…:w00t:

Very good ride, day, nice to meet a couple more LBers, Josh and Paul, who I hadn’t met before and see old faces again… very enjoyable day :slight_smile:

Another classic. Thanks to one and all. Here is the route (it follows anti clockwise) and some pictures I took. The satnav said I did 341 miles today.

Home now, we waved Joby off from the Ace then found the bike wouldnt start, the battery had died. The RAC showed in 30min, got it started with jump leads, checked and said the battery was recieving charge so its not the rectifier. Made it back the mile and half to Julie`s with dash lights fading. Will have to pay a visit to Halfords in the morning.

Thanks to all who came along and particular thanks to Alex and Josh, who did the correct route with us via Lord Herefords Knob, shame Llanthony Priory had moved several miles down the valley since our last visit.:smiley:

Thanks all for a great day, even if it all went a bit tits up in the middle! We found each other in the end :slight_smile:

Bloody knackered now, hot show, tea then chilling on the sofa tonight and i was going clubbing too :frowning:

many thanks to all, great day out. decided to peel off and head round the M25 if you wondered where i’d gone!

got home just now, … after a quick stop on the m40 for a starbucks coffeeeee as i needed one badly,
Chris, Julie , thanks for another great ride and to all you guys it was an awesome ride ( nice to meet some new faces ), i will post some photos later. 341 miles :open_mouth: WOW and finaly got it to the limit 154 mph and with my kilos it felt like flying :smiley: see ya all on the next one

That battery did sound a bit dodgy when you tried to start it at the last petrol station…

I will join your ‘electrical woes’ club until such time as I get round to removing my fairing again and finding out what’s wrong with my fan. Until then I shall endeavour to stay over 50mph at all times to ensure adequate airflow to the radiator (officer).

Good ride today, good to see they haven’t cleared the gravel round those little lanes!

P.S Last time (I’m aware) George came out, you guys got a flat tyre, this time a failing battery…what’s he going to curse next! :smiley:

Trip looks like another good one!!

Looking forward to getting back on another Jets ride :wink:

New battery fitted and all seems well, good luck with your fan.:slight_smile:

I too was pleased to see gravel and poo in abundence and even more impressed the local council had laid fresh gravel on the clearer lowland section.:satisfied:

should have stopped in for a coffee/ tea… was at home in Cheltenham all day chilling in front of the TV

Fan switch is suspected, not looked at it but checked the haynes/forums. There’s an engine temp sensor and a separate fan switch so that’s maybe why I’m getting a temp reading but no fan.

Fixed, loose connection on the fan switch. All working properly now!

Good stuff. Although we should probably keep the speed up just to be on the safe side.