Sunday 24th Sept - Friendly Chipping Norton run

Meet at the Shell Station, Dome Roundabout Watford at 9am. Depart 9:15am sharp.

Usual rules apply, full tanks and empty bladders. Progressive ride, but nothing mental. Cornerman system will be used as required so ride at your own pace and if you’re rocking a 125 feel free to come along.

Usual route up, unusual route down depending on how much attention I’m paying to road signs.

For those Northern folk, we’ll be at The Old Mill for about 11/11:15am depending on events on the way up.

May come in the hope that nothing else drops off and get your turns right cos gonna record the route.

I make no promises!

On the way up I can, just not on the way back down. I change it every time :smiley:

Hmmm, depends how Saturday night goes :slight_smile:

Is there an unfriendly version planned in the future?

Is there an unfriendly version planned in the future?
AlexT
Eddie normally does a quicker paced one, not that I hang about much.
Hmmm, depends how Saturday night goes :-) nivag
This

Tim, what time would we get back? I’m out in early evening but might come if I get back in time

Tim, what time would we get back? I'm out in early evening but might come if I get back in time
The Sleeper
Won't be that late at all. Plenty of places you can peel off and head back towards London town if you need to.

will try to make, lot going on at the moment.

sounds like a plan

Hmm. If I’m there I’m there. If not have fun.

I’ve got a hot date with a Sunday lunch roast, so I’m going to take an early morning spin up to CN instead. I might see you on my way back! Have fun x

Timmy, sorry to drop out the night before but something’s come up. Enjoy the run - was out today and the conditions were excellent :slight_smile:

Me and Sue will drag ourselves out of the pit and get to the Dome. Looks like a good day for it.

Will there be any flypasts

Always…

Looks like a great day for it. I’m with you in spirit but couldn’t quite get my body out of bed in time.

Here we are, at the cafe

Attachments