Sunday 23.10.11 - last Sunday before the clocks go back!

Gonna miss this one again as I’m going to be in Cheltenham… and as far as I remember no icon was ever born in cheltenham… apart from Brian Jones… and Eddie the Eagle…

You’d be surprised where they pop up from - and Brian Jones is not to be sniffed at:D

Dear Chris and Julie

Please may I come on this rideout and is the birthplace, which we will be visiting, the birthplace of a machine?

Thank you
Geoff

P.S. I have a Aunt named Norma Jean but her surname isn’t Rideout:)…she can’t really be classed as an icon either but she is a big old bird :hehe:

Nothing on Sunday other than ride… :slight_smile: Meet in Sutton and head over to ACE together??? What time to meet up?

AMIT…

hi all,

been off LB for a while, might be time for a late appearance if I’m allowed…lol

had a busy summer…work…trackdays…crashing…rebuilding…trackdays…stags…weddings…etc etc

might try n give the old bike a run out before the snow sets in…:wink:

ajoe

What are her cakes like? (We might have to take a detour for this if they are any good). Look forward to seeing you on Sunday :):slight_smile:

Woo hoo! Hello:) Look forward to seeing you Canonballman:D

I am in tomorrow as well. I have given up trying to work out where we are going - i will just go where i am told!

See you at nine at the Ace.

Chris and Julie-I’m in too, similar circumstances to Ajoe!

Bike OMC fettled today, looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Yea, see you at the Ace, we feel much the same way as you, those clues are confusing.:smiley:

(First post updated with a bit of information)

Have fun, if you’re going near Colchester let us know! :smiley:

Not tomorrow, unfortunately:Whistling:

I can’t make my mind up at the moment. So i might see you in the morning:)

Ah well, her rock cakes are indeed legendary, only problem is you need a chisel rather than teeth to eat them :D…

How many miles are we talking tomorrow…?
Trying to persuade the missus that it would be a good idea tomorrow as its going to be such a nice day!

Miles? No idea

Timings? No idea on that either

All we know is that we’re leaving at 9.30 and going out all day:)

:w00t: I’ll keep working on her…!

In view of the tragic news of the loss of Martin (Pimlico Pilot) we will not be posting any more lighthearted comments on this thread.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/880885/one-of-our-own

However we will still be riding tomorrow, and remembering him.

See ye all in the morning.

RIP martin, very sad to hear this.

ajoe

Pimlico Pilot would not have missed this ride RIP.