Sunday 22nd July, Jetstream goes good to firm.

Well we were toying with the idea of Jack’s Hill Café again, but it’ll probably be the Ace now after all:)

Final decision on Saturday.

Well, its Saturday and weve decided.:slight_smile:

Departing from the Ace 9.30am prompt with full tanks and empty bladders.

This scenic/educational tour will include coffee in Statford (not the olympic venue) and lunch in a canalside pub in Kinver before a short visit to the rock houses.

The route home will consist of some good roads.:smiley:

Not suitable for 125`s, no nobbers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167 :w00t:

Can’t make it this week, we are going for lunch with Liz & Phil at Sandringham house:)

might need sun glasses, and factor 7 then.:slight_smile:

Well we definitely want photographic evidence of this one then:) And the menu. Chris says Phil does a cracking moussaka, let us know what it’s like. Bet they try to mug you for a bit of Mrs B’s cake though:D

You might need sunglasses for something else;) :smiley:

if its just us mr & mrs j we could go to aberistwyth, for an ice cream, on the beach…

Should be there around 9

Mrs R could wear her triumph knickers if you ask nicely

We`ve just polished BB2.75 to a high gloss finish so we can take some candid photos reflected in her fairings.:smiley:

well mrs r does the knickers, you and julie do the nookie, just leaves rusty 99 to do the;) knitting. all sorted, will go and charge the cameras battry up

Oil checked, coolant leak sorted, tyre pressure checked, chain checked and lubed, tank full of fuel, bike washed and polished, helmets washed and polished, visors cleaned, and Mrs J has painted her toenails.
So we`re good to go.
Trolly acc charging so Binky and Flaps are good to go.:smiley:

You know me so well…:laugh:

That’s where I’m heading with Anne :stuck_out_tongue:

have fun , got your new tyres yet?

VFR is a no go, just need to find a decent dealer to look after the trumpet i guess.

Rusty, good effort, but you’ve been rustled - that’s not knitting, it’s crochet:D

Thank god you`ve not gone to the dark side, all a Trumpet needs is a little love and affection.

Ooh have a lovely time girls and give Anne a squeeze and a tickle from Julie.:stuck_out_tongue:

Careful where the sand goes and send us a picture of you both wiggling your toes on the beach so we can count them.:w00t:

Hmmm…lovely day, back playing up. I’m going to come down to the Ace and join the ride, but will probably peel off after a while when it starts hurting more.