Sunday 22.5.16 Old Lags rideout. (Others welcome) Heading west.

Was just really a question of footware.

Don’t worry about that it’s only a splash and no more than a bit of rain would wet yer foot.  We thought you were turning into an R6 Pussy :slight_smile:

I’m a definite maybe for H’s.

A Kishan-type 50%??   We’ll be there anyway, look forward to seeing you.  

I’m not sure if we are old lags or others but we aim to get to the Ace on time

That’d be a guaranteed no show :wink:. We’re not going to join you for tasting the best that Pussey can offer - we’re off in search of high hills and a Jolly Nice cafe nr Cirencester.

X

I’ll come straight up the Pussy o_0, have to miss out the foreplay :slight_smile: … Can you remind where it is again please though, near WB?

Swindon Rd, Wootton Bassett SN4 8ET

Mrs HT wants to walk around the village looking at art, as it is an artists weekend.
I’ve already seen art (and Art, who is, in his own way, also art) so I am going to be at H’s for half 10.

I’ll be on the orange monster as the red beast is having his holes filled.

On my way :slight_smile:

So your approaching the pussey from a different angle … someDP action …Sally is a lucky host today …  and i will forgo the fact at your age you now need directions  to its locality 

The sun is out in Wallingford. It’s trying it’s hardest to burn off the clouds. See you at H.

Damn it…at the petrol station by the ace…she’s decided against starting …have a good ride

What the hell man… I only came out to see you.

Gutted…She started after about 20 mins and has starred first kick everything since…just missed the group…also noticed brake light bulb had blown so probably better that I didn’t make it for the group ride

Lunch at last

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

well that was good fun today, great to see everyone, and home without getting wet, what more could you wish for.

A great day out.

Apologies for that last corner marking I did heading from Burford to Charlbury.
I had to tuck in a bit as I know cars cut that corner and I didn’t want to get taken out.
Seems we picked everyone up once the last few shot past and turned around.

Nice to see everyone.

Peeled off, not without confusing Des. In Wally for a beer with Richard.

Home safe & dry, only 230 miles today though.  Thanks for coming out everyone for such a good laugh.   Thanks to the only old lag who made it for tailgunning.   

Sally Pussey is better than before (and quicker), the roads are all still there, Alba stayed all day and did a ford! We had a bit of gazebo action at Bibury Trout Farm and nearly had to strip-search the old lag for a missing bike key,  later found hiding on a wall :frowning:    Thanks again for all the good fun.

The route included, a ford, Maidenhead, Henley, H-cafe, Wantage, Marlborough, Sally Pusseys, Cirencester,  Bibury ice cream farm, Burford, Charlbury, Bicester, Aylesbury and home.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg