Sunday 19th May.

You have 2 number 4s. Small point.

Anyone got a C90 i can borrow? mine went in a skip.

Will there be a children’s playground en-route?

Yea lots of Saville opportunities.

Sounds good to me, see you at the Ace.

Its not like made in Chelsea, the Ace dont do no croissants.:slight_smile:

And so to bed.:slight_smile:

Good Night.

R

I’m out its to cold.

it’s gonna rain.

to many knobbers pulling wheelies.

to many 125s.

to early a start for me.

:smiley:

:laugh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

only joking. later.:hehe:

Mine is number 5 and is invalid this time.

CU today :slight_smile:

R

still drinking in a lock in, im out enjoy! :beers:

:angry:

Her in doors (formerly known as Mrs Art) has an unreasonably long snagging list for me to tend to and 150’ of library shelving to re-fit. Not sure if that makes her a book worm or an hoarder but it all needs urgent attention since she’s booked a photo shoot for Monday morning.

Normal service will be resumed very shortly

Enjoy the day and ride safe

Oh Franci, what are you like, see ya soon bud.:w00t:

Excellent. See you in a bit. :wink:

Just seen this post, looks like a perfect run, not too long and a late start with good weather to boot. Can not get away though as was out with Franc yesterday and too much to do at home:(

Have a good ride guys :slight_smile:

Have a nice day you lovely lot … I’ll be at Wembley watching the Bees get promoted to the championship ;)… come on Brentford… come on Brentford! :slight_smile:

“Awesome I’ll see you at the Ace” just got trumped by “Daddy will you watch Harry Potter with me as I’m scared to watch it by myself?”.

Have a good ride folks :slight_smile:

I am doing the slave labour thing today . One is cutting grass ,one is hoovering the house . Neither can be left unsupervised . If they do a good job I promised they could play with the chainsaw . Its okay to give a 9yo a chainsaw if they are strong enough to lift it they are strong enough to use it :smiley:

Home safe and off walking Maxy, thanks for another good day you lovely lot.

Thank you very much guys for great ride!
Thank you for putting this together despite cold!

R

made it back no probs, thanks to all for making another enjoyable day. will post my photos later ! am too busy at themoment at a braii

Well that was a right laugh today, haven’t smiled so much in a long time, Robert, how you didn’t end up on your arse I will never know, glad you didn’t though, well done Ali on doing her first ford, And thanks Jetstreams for leading , and the rest of you for the company. See ya soon.