Sunday 19th July Long time Due Rideout aka old farts perambulations

That has to be a record for things going t.up, even by Tim’s standards!

I’m back home. All I say is fekkin piece of sh fekkin Triumph. Fek fek fek. Anyone wanna buy a bike?!?

No idea whats happened im currently a413 towards aylesbury . TG was near high wycombe last known …
heading inwards a355 Beaconsfield then a413 towards Aylesbury

lol …,sounds like the jets ride the other week,within less than 1/4 mile from finchingfield we lost 2…

All good in the end though

Sounds like fun. I had a small ride out by myself. A quick trip up Applecross Pass.

Once we re-grouped it turned out to be a lovely day out. Thanks to Tim for leading, Andy for TG and everyone else for good company. Oh, and thanks to the weather gods for the sunshine - that was awesome.

Great to see you all again! After a shakey start it turned out to be a real blast! Great route Tim to/from chippy different to the CNBR route but by no means worse in fact amazin! Very good riders and very good company! Thanks all and see you next time.

yeah was a shaky start but we all got there in the end with no dramas. cheers TimR for leading , and thanks to tail gunner for sticking with it, and the rest of you for the company. Janey sorry you had to go home, but you cant sell it till you let me have a go on it !!
Tim that was a great crack from chipping Norton to stow after the mill café, really enjoyed seeing fugly cracking on with it, look forward to the next time.

Cheers folks .was great to be out again …to be honest that was the longest I have been out on the bike time wise and distance wise for 10 months now !
Hmm shaky start nooooo …ever have one of those days you think oh FFS …
But thanks to all holding on and we made it .Great riding and great fun … There is still life in the Old Girl yet ( the bike ) .
And the mildly hilarious if not highly worrying moment of coming round a corner to see a cyclist hooning along on opposite side suddenly stop dead in their tracks , hit the kerb and end up sprawled on the tarmac motionless ( pulled up to stop oncoming traffic making a pizza out of him to check if ok and all was ok apart from winded himself ,cause of the acrobatics was where his chain had either snapped and wrapped round the gears and locked the pedals or had come off and done similar …left him to it just as the others came into view ( to find out they thought I had somehow been involved in said cyclist being prone on the floor …as If I would )
Cheers to Andy for being TG for two groups :stuck_out_tongue:

reason for the huge congestion issues on return to the services http://www.getbucks.co.uk/news/local-news/escaped-horse-causes-traffic-chaos-9688064

Would just like to echo what Time Bandit and Rosso said. There was some lovely roads and good progressive riding.Thanks to all involved. Had to drive into Fulham this morn and I am still grinning:)