Sunday 17th Seaward Slopes 125/L Plate/ New Big Bikes

Thanks again Tim,It was nice to meet new people.
I am still drying out but the rain did not ruin the fun,sorry I had to bail early but had to get back to london.
Till next time.

Great day Tim, with some wonderful roads and great company. And not a bad pub to end off with.

Hope to see you all again but in the dry next time. :smiley:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k595/velo-slow/adventure.jpg

This was taken on Sundays ride…

Ian that photo is so true,I felt like that when I got home.
Now to try wash the bike

Am sure you exaggerate (sp) Ian … Itr was only two foot deep and more gravel than that :stuck_out_tongue:

Many Thanks to xjandy who did the sterling work of tailgunning

Thanks all who attended on what started off as a dry day and once leaving box it soon changed its mind …

One quick bus shelter later and a quick headlight check … ( no not mine ) and we set off a bit more waterproof than before

Destination Portsdown Hill Portsmouth … but not to Micks Burger van as good as it is no facilities are an issue …

It was to the Churchillian Public House located behind the viewpoint … where i had the foresight to reserve a table for ten for half one …

Well the food was brilliant … i wish i had the lamb shank though that looked yummy …

And the views from both side of the Pub made it worth while

Was Good to Meet up with Lisa too (f650gal) who had a short jaunt across the coast to meet up with us

A bit of a trial by water and not straightforward roads for our new attendees although not technically new to riding Nadine and VeloSlow who did well in the conditions as did all …

Paul … you missed the best parts … roads flooded to at least two foot … and some narrow access lanes …

Mind you BMW baiting was hilarious …

Was great to see you Hels at Box and Martin too as well as Geoff and Leon

Great pics !! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. From your photos it looks like you lot had different weather to us :smiley: Or was that just a break in the storm(s) ?

Neither Martin nor I took any pictures of our roam around the Sussex / Surrey lanes - probably because we looked like drowned rats :slight_smile:

Til next time!!

H

other side of Cranleigh the heavens opened …sheltered

Sun break through

A fe small showers until we hit Chichester area where the sun did its best …

into pub and after 20 mins it poured down … then stopped

On Way home i wore just my leathers a few spots and floods but it stayed dryish

Damn no photos of you in those tight waterproofs Hels :w00t:

Yes, many thanks to xjanday for tail gunning and nearly getting rear ended on my behalf (not me some, bloke in a Corvet right on Andy’s tail coming out of a roundabout) allowing me to pull away :). And then the spin round the carpark… what heaven after the CBR :Wow:

More like this you mean Tim :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k595/velo-slow/609196051_csgjm-O.jpg

If this so called summer keeps up, I might pick up a CR125 before the next ride out with you guys. :wink:

Still, looks like loads of fun. And I was in Chichester on Sunday! West Sussex is gorgeous - even in the rain.

some words from Del,

Just a quick note, re Ride Out on Sunday 17.07.11 to Portsmouth.

Well, a tad damp (glad I brought my water proofs) running repairs (thanks Tim – Top Man).

Who need Motorways, when you have A and B roads, which included some Fording ;o)

Great company and would recommend to any sensible bikers!

Del :o)

Many thanks Tim for a great ride out to portsmouth.great to see Veloslow and Nadine also to meet up with XjPaul and F650GAL.

well what a day for a ride,had a great time getting use to the CBF.time to clean the bike me thinks.

Andy

Tim, many thanks. I really enjoyed my first LB rideout and hope to attend many more :slight_smile: All the folkes who advised me that TimR rideouts are the best place for a newbie to start weren’t wrong - your reputation clearly proceeds you :wink: Thanks to Andy too = marvellous job!

And to my fellow riders on the day, fab company and humour - a really nice crowd and a really nice day.