Sunday 15th May - 125 Friendly Ride (no motorways)

H’s is next to Infinity Motorcycles - address is Oxford Rd, Dorchester, Wallingford OX10 7LY

Is it still the same eta for H's now that HT has defected and chosen to abandon us 😢? Janey
Yep, same ETA. Be lovely to see you and TimR if one or both of you are about!

I might’ve double booked this Sunday but if not, meet you at the Ace :slight_smile:

is H's cafe the one over passed brands hatch? The Sleeper
oh hang on thats oakdean something isnt it The Sleeper
Wake up, does this help

Attachments

photo_upload.bmp

Cheer mate.

I can meet pretty much anywhere else one the West side of London- doesn’t have the be H’s.

hogtrumpet
Aren't you leading a troupe of your own that day? Ben_Sir_Amos
Bugger- yes I am.

Thanks for reminding me- completely slipped my mind.

Sorry Timmy- I will be at H’s but I arranged to lead a smaller group from another forum- actually music forum.

hogtrumpet
Really? Would it have anything to do with Future Music?
Really? Would it have anything to do with Future Music? mole
Drive-by comment... I thought for a second there that you were going to come for a ride with us lot.
Really? Would it have anything to do with Future Music? mole
Drive-by comment... I thought for a second there that you were going to come for a ride with us lot. TimmyFox
I was considering it, but didn't want to commit! :)

I am in and will possibly bring 2 friends. :slight_smile:

Two friends… TWO friends… I wish I had two friends :frowning:

See you Sunday :smiley:

I am in and will possibly bring 2 friends. :-) Stevie78
Here comes trouble! 

In our experience Stevie only brings nice non-nobber friends along so have to disagree with the above

In our experience Stevie only brings nice non-nobber friends along so have to disagree with the above Jetstream
Haha next time I'll write *sarcasm so it's a tad more obvious ;-) 
In our experience Stevie only brings nice non-nobber friends along so have to disagree with the above Jetstream
Will you be out with us on Timmy's Terrific Turnaround Tour?

Oi! I only have nice friends! If I don’t count you lot! :wink:

Thank you Mr J…

@TimmyFox - Thinking might come link up with you guys after BCR pending where you are.

@TimmyFox - Thinking might come link up with you guys after BCR pending where you are. JAX
We may be a fair distance apart, however give me a call when you're done.
@TimmyFox - Thinking might come link up with you guys after BCR pending where you are. JAX
We may be a fair distance apart, however give me a call when you're done. TimmyFox
You know I like distance ;-)
Will you be out with us on Timmy's Terrific Turnaround Tour? TimmyFox
We`ll be there till the Super Sausage:-)

Then Mrs J wants to visit some mummies in Cambridge:-(

Only obstacle on the route is road works at Shillingford round about, before H Cafe, where they currently have temporary traffic lights. It’s solid whites but the traffic is at a stand still so the under 10mph Highway Code exception comes into play and we can filter down if it’s safe to do so. Otherwise, all is good.

@Janey: Going by todays little run up to H Cafe, 10:30am ETA is about right, give or take 10min.

Only obstacle on the route is road works at Shillingford round about, before H Cafe, where they currently have temporary traffic lights. It's solid whites but the traffic is at a stand still so the under 10mph Highway Code exception comes into play and we can filter down if it's safe to do so. Otherwise, all is good.

@Janey: Going by todays little run up to H Cafe, 10:30am ETA is about right, give or take 10min.

TimmyFox

Or maybe not

Highwaycode Rule 167 DO NOT overtake where you might come into conflict with other road users. For example…

…where traffic is queuing at junctions or road works.

Now some will argue that DO NOT and MUST NOT are very different things and that filtering is not overtaking, however, if I was a gambling man I’d wager those arguments would not stand up in a Court of Law!